What job do you want when you're older?

I really have no idea... I keep going back and forth between something to do with writing and psychology research. Although ultimately I'd like to be an Imagineer, but in case that doesn't work out I want something to fall back on. :D

I've always wanted to be a teacher. :teacher:
I would love to be a middle school math teacher, but any grade from 3rd through 8th will be good with me.

teacher too i dont have a clue why but i want to be with little kids that are like 3-8 i just love em there so cute even when they are havin a fight.

Millie Neil salops daughter xx

::yes::
My family has a history of *ahem* lady problems, and I'm holding off for as long as possible.

Oh, and I'm not trying to be sexist, but male GYNs freak me out. OBs are fine, if I were having a kid I'd make sure to have enough drugs not to care. Just get the stinker out ASAP. ;)
But GYNS? I'm concious, and I'd rather have a woman looking down there.

JMO.

I have a history of lady problems. So one of my GYN's thought there was nothing wrong with me, so I had to go to a new one. My dad tried to make me go to a male. That wasn't going to happen. So I found another female GYN, but I still wasnt to happy about going again. I would prefer for nobody to be looking down there.

i think i want to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse i really sure yet.

I'm all over the place. But the things I always end up coming back to are:
Broadcast journalist.
Travel journalist.
Something in the movie/television industry. Maybe producing or screenwriting. I mean, I've always dreamt of acting, but I'll realisitcally end up doing that on the side.
Creative writing.

I have a history of lady problems. So one of my GYN's thought there was nothing wrong with me, so I had to go to a new one. My dad tried to make me go to a male. That wasn't going to happen. So I found another female GYN, but I still wasnt to happy about going again. I would prefer for nobody to be looking down there.

I do too. Just really bad cramps, like the ones that make you pass out. :eek: And early menopause runs very early, one of my mom's aunts had it at 16!
I totally agree with your last sentence, I think gynos were the worst thing invented!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter