What items at the REAL Magic Kingdom can you buy that come with codes??

SeaSpray

Disney World fan since 1976
My DH, "capecad", is wondering what items we can buy when we go to WDW in 11 days, that comes with codes. He heard that the gold Mickey ears come with codes. Anything else???

Maybe this can be an ongoing thread where people can list the items they've bought while at Disney World, that came with codes....?? :sunny:

and also say the codes if they are not one time codes (i really want some gold mickey ears)

please hurry up
i need these codes
i keep typing in random codes to see if they work

marypops! said:
please hurry up
i need these codes
i keep typing in random codes to see if they work

You might want to stop... unless you want to do that for the rest of your life.
these codes 16 numbers or letters. That is 36 different options for each letter or number. Multiply it by itself 16 times...

36 X 36 X 36 X 36 - 36 X 36 X 36 X 36 - 36 X 36 X 36 X 36 - 36 X 36 X 36 X 36

That's 7,958,661,109,946,400,884,391,936 possible codes! Yikes! :earseek:

I may breakdown and buy gold ears tomorrow, even though I have black ones from when we were MK parade marshalls. :crazy:

help me
it is nearly 3:30am and im still playing

Yes the code are only one time use, I've tried. they only code I've gotten multiples of is teh VMK insider tour...it says it is good for 4 members, but we only two of us got the vip pin on. I am not sure what happen.But I plan on going back to get the rest of my family's vip status! The cast member uses your ticket(the one used to get into the park) to id you and which codes they give you. You have to complete all three quest and take a tour. You can download the quest from your home computer before you go, but its really easy. My family split up each doing a seperate quest three in all. meet back at the center. and shared answers..."we worked together".
I got my ears by asking someone who bought ears, who didn't play vmk they gave me the code card.
You can get a Retro Penny Press at Pooh's Candy shop (Disneyland) it feeds candy to your character
While on the tour you also get to earn Haunted Mansion Room & other Haunted House prizes.
There was so much I learned by taking the tour. You get a magic card whenyou buy something from the magic shop on Main Street (DL) You have to buy the gold ears at the MAD HATTER SHOP no one else gives them. There are a total of 4 codes with purchase at the parks. Taking the tour is the best way to get the most out of your visit!

Walt Disney World
buy a hat at the Chapeau you get a VMK card for golden mickey ears.
buy a shirt at Sir Mickeys in Fantasyland, you get a VMK card for a t-shirt. buy a photo from Splash Mountian or Buzz Light Year, you get a VMK card for a wanted poster.
There are two other merchandise shops (one is the Trading Post and I forgot the other shops name) in Frontierland that you can buy a pin and you get a VMK card for a pin, and buy candy or other edible item and you get a VMK card for a penny press machine. That is what a Cast Member at the VMK Shop on Main Street told me today when I popped into the Kingdom on my lunch break

Special "gift with purchase" cards:

Series 1 (6 cards)

1 - Fantasyland Magic Mirror (only available at Disneyland) (Purchase any magic trick at the Main Street Magic Shop)
2 - Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin (Purchase any pin at the Astro Blasters store in Tomorrowland)
3 - Golden Mickey Ears (Purchase gold mickey ears at any Disneyland hat shop except the one in the Star Trader)
4 - Retro Mickey T-Shirt (Purchase any T-shirt in the Star Trader in Tomorrowland)
5 - Disneyland Retro Penny Press (Purchase candy at the Pooh Corner Honey Spot in Critter Country)
6 - Wanted Poster (only available at WDW) (purchase an after-ride photo at Splash Mountain)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter