What items are good to bring inside WDW?

Makeitblue

Earning My Ears
I purchased a cute, small, Sanrio backpack for our trip in June. It's been forever since I've been to WDW. I wanted to know what I can bring in the park and what are some necessities I should bring with me and my fiance?? I also saw that there is a size limit to the bag you bring in the park. I hope my little bag fits into the limits because it is super cute! :cutie:

I imagine there must be a limit, but I've never seen anyone hit it. My SIL hauled in strollers & diaper bags bigger than some suitcases w/no problems. Of course security has you open each one & they check them....so that can slow things down.

We carry very little - a few dollars, ID, charge card, camera, chapstick, sun screen & maybe a rain poncho if the forecast looks iffy. We tend to travel light.

You may want to bring band aids or something if you are prone to blisters too. And of course eye drops if you have contacts or any prescriptions you need during the day.

Necessities for the parks:

Sunscreen
"Emergency" rain ponchos (will fit in pockets--throw away after use)
Tickets
Room "Keys" (for charging to your room if staying onsite)
Sunscreen
Camera
Ziploc* baggies (for keeping stuff dry, etc)
Oh, did I mention Sunscreen?

Hand Sanitizer:thumbsup2 If you think about all the little (and big) hands that touch all the railings, rides, bathroom doors (especially on the way OUT), etc., we would not go to a park without it. Take the little travel size in each of our fanny packs or backpacks, and we haven't been sick at WDW since we started doing this! I also take an old, small empty pill bottle and put a little of everything in it in case of emergency, like tylenol, gravol and immodium.

We usually take a Camelbak for DH, DS3 and me. We use the water bladder part to hold cold water w/ice so we can stay hydrated, even while waiting on line.

sunscreen packets or a small bottle
lip gloss/chapstick with sunscreen
antibacterial hand wipes
tissues (in case our allergies flare up)
sunglasses/hats
nail file
money/cc/traveller's checks
some hard candy and gum
snacks like granola bars
little battery operated light up fan (to keep cool and entertain DS)
glow sticks/necklaces/bracelets
salt/vinegar packets (for french fries-most places only have salt)
cameras and batteries (all in ziplocs)
bandaids
single serve drink mixes for bottled water
tide to go pen
cortaid (I get a lot of bug bites)
ponchos
quarters and pennies, if you want to do pressed pennies
ADR list with numbers (also stored in my cell phone)
cell phone (also in a ziploc)
park maps-one from each park so we can plan while waiting on line
email addresses (if we're going to EPCOT so we can send virtual postcards in Innoventions)
change of clothes for DS

I think that's about it :rolleyes1 . Honestly, it sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. Most of the items are really small/lightweight.

gum
tickets
charge card
ID
hard candy
chap stick
hand wipes
camera
batteries
sun glasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter