~What Is Your Favorite Time Of Year To Go To Disney?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I have 2 favorite times.... EarlyDecember is one of them,With All the Christmas decorations! thou I did not get there this year....the other is in May, this is my birthday month and I love all the flowers and trees in full bloom when down there, not to mention the flower & garden show!!

So I have plans to GO in May....later then I like...but it is still May! :flower:

Our favorite time to go to WDW is August. Yes we do love the heat. To our family it not being hot in WDW just does not feel like vacation to us. The hotter the better.

Late October, early November. We have been 3 times since 2000. I love that time of year at WDW. BUT...I would like to try early December this year so that I can see the Christmas Decorations.

I don't care!! Whenever we can swing it is good for me!! We are going the first week of December this year.

I like May and Dec, my husband only likes Dec.

The best time we've ever gone was shortly after Labor Day. No crowds ANYWHERE and the weather was great. Not too hot but didn't cool down too much in the evening. This year we are going again in early December so I'm hoping the rumors are true that not only is the weather great and the decorations lovely but there are the lowest of crowds all year long.

I like January and May. January because the parks are kind of quite and May because I think it's perfect weather.

We've gone in April, spring break, and early Sept. I have to say just the lask of lines that Sept was the best. I would however love to go at Chirstmas.

I agree with tinkerbee, definitely January and May :banana:
Can't wait for May to come! :cool1:

We've always gone in the fall but having just returned from our first January trip I have to say we'll try to go again in January whenever possible.

DH was thrilled he wasn't overheated as he usually is; the prices were good; but best of all we've never gotten to ride RnRC 14 times, ToT 10 or KRR 3 times in a row without getting off on any of our previous trips! :wizard:

And though the weather was cool, it sure beat the -2 temps registered in our car as we were driving to our airport. We just brought warm clothes for nighttime but during the day it wasn't bad at all. The only thing we weren't able to do was the water parks but that was an ok trade off for having such an otherwise pleasant trip.

I've never been during the holidays, I'm sure that would be one of my favorite times of year!

So far, the last week in January/early February and the week before Thanksgiving our my favorite times to go. The weather in Jan/Feb can be fickle, but there is no humidity and you can walk on the rides! In November it's a tad warmer and depending on when you go, you can see some of the decorations start going up. Little to no crowds make it more enjoyable for me!

Anytime is good for me. I like to make weekend trips since we live so close. Do love early December with all the Christmas Decorations and being able to see Candlelight Processional.

Thankyou for this thread! I am trying to decide when in 2006 we should go back to Disney.
DH wants to stick with our sept/Oct trend.......but the rest of us want to go earlier in the year to avoid the heat!But we would still like shorts weather.

May seems to be popular! When do the spring break crowds end?

Chris

:)

I like to go in the summer. Yeah, it's crowded, but I've been to WDW once during the winter (early January) and it was kind of cold and the parks just seemed kind of empty to me. I like the warm weather and seeing lots of people having a great time.

Believe it or not we LOVE July. I've gone in July, AUgust and September and definitely preferred July. It is hot, but as long as you take a swim break it's bearable. I like the parks being open late and being able to watch Spectromatic any night we want. THis year DH is running the January 06 marathon so we'll be trying Jan in addition to our July 2005 trip. I don't know how that will compare and I'm afraid it will be too cold for us but you never know.

We went for the first time in Sept of 04 the week after Frances hit. The park seemed to be hopping despite the fact that Ivan could be on the way. We met alot of families that lived in Fla but came to WDW for both the distraction and safety. But we are planning our triip for Sept again this year as the lines were fairly short and the heat was tolerable.

I hope it turns out to be as enjoyable as our first trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter