What is your favorite Disney snack?

Dinsey :rotfl:.

Mine has to be a Vanilla Dole Whip. I wish they sold them around by me!

Hmm. Good question! Probably the Mickey Ice Cream Bar. But I love popcorn and the ice cream in France in Epcot. Honestly, I don't eat too much when I'm at Walt Disney World. But when I do, it's always one of those three things!

THESE:
-Cloudberry Horns from Norway
-Melon shaved ice from Japan
-Nachos from Mexico
-Zebra Domes from AKL

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;42451864 said:
THESE:
-Cloudberry Horns from Norway
-Melon shaved ice from Japan
-Nachos from Mexico
-Zebra Domes from AKL

AH! I totally forgot about the Zebra Domes

I Always come back about 100 stones heavier :L :lmao::rotfl:

Does anyone know what the ice creme is called in Animal kindom , where they mix two ice creme together? It is sold if that beautiful van thing?... anyone?> xxxx

Roasted Pecans and Slushiesss!!
20.creation.jpg

MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVORITE IS MICKEY BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancer::dancer::dancer::car::car::car::rockband::rockband:party:party:dancer::dancer::dancer::car::car::car::rockband::rockband:party:party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter