What is your Disney Club rate?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I joined last year and would maybe consider again for our SEPT 13th stay at AKL. We are staying 4 nts. and would love Savanah View... is anyone going during this time? What kind of rate can I expect? I see the Fall Fantasy rate isn't too bad, but does Disney club beat their room only rate? (when I bought my card last year, I got my room CHEAPER with "codes" than with the darn $30.00 Disney Club card,... that is why i am hesitant to buy another one!! (I already have 4 day hopper, but my friend will need a couple, so perhaps it will save her a little money) I know about all the other "piddley" discounts it will get us ,... as you all know, Disney reservationists won't give us any info without the club number! Darn it!!:( :rolleyes: Thanks for all your help everyone!! I can always count on my Dis pals !!:)

I spoke with CRO yesterday and asked many 'leading questions' since they cannot quote me a price outright (I'm don't yet have a card). I was basically told I would get 10% off of a moderate with my AAA card or 20% w/ DC (15% DC for deluxe). I plan on getting the card-- even with the modest discounts on park tickets it will make up the cost, and is good insurance in case there are no good codes for Nov.. *Keep those fingers crossed for the codes!*

I knew I was taking a chance on throwing $30 out the window when I signed up a couple weeks ago for "the card"...... it's a gamble whether any rooms will even be available at the discount.

However...... 2 days after the card arrived, DH said he wanted to take our family and his parents to Traverse City for a quick 4 day summer trip and guess what..... Our favorite hotel honored the card for 3 rooms!!! Saving us a whopping $810!!!!!!

WHAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

$810 goes right in the WDW kitty!:p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter