What is upgrade from poolview room?

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
I have a poolview room reserved, so if by chance I am lucky enough to get an upgrade, even though I am using my entertainment card, what type of room will I get? Would it also be a poolview?
Thanks

Barb

We got upgraded to a deluxe suite. We had three rooms,two pool view and our suite across the hall with a garden view. It was nice, but nothing special. Next time, we would probably just keep the pool view. I guess it depends what's available, and maybe it was the closest room to our other rooms.

The entertainment book which costs 30.00 and gives you the wonderful discount off the hotel rooms. We got a rate of 129.00 (w/o tax) for a pool view room in a couple weeks. I think the lowest rate you can get is 117.00 for a garden view with the book. I bought the book for my area and have already used it a couple of times for other places.

Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!