What is the Wish Lounge? Anybody know?

sasha

Mouseketeer
This is probably a dumb question, but we were at DL yesterday and we saw it right next to the First Aid Station. I've never seen it before and have never heard of it on these boards.

Just wondering if anyone knows what it is....

I would be pretty certain it is for Children visiting that are sponsored by the "Make a Wish" organization.At WDW thy have a whole village.

Yes, it is a small quiet lounge for the Make-a Wish kids during their trip to Disneyland. In order to use the lounge, you must go through your Make A Wish foundation and have them make arraingments for you (even if you're not on a Make A Wish trip). City Hall at Disneyland does not grant permission to use the lounge.

Oh, that makes sense since it's connected to the First Aid Station. I'm glad they have something like that for the children.

When we saw it DH & I couldn't figure out what it was, but I knew you guys would know. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter