what is the tradeability of these pins?

pth

incurable collector
Hi,
I have some of the disney store foreign language pins and I was wondering how much in demand these pins are and if they can be traded for some good pins.
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks
Paul

These pins are supposed to be very tough to get, so I would think they are tradable for some pretty special pins. You may find that certain languages are more valuable than others. . . But maybe not. Many people may want the Espanol pin, but there must be more of those around.

Also, I believe these pins are no longer given to CMs, so they are becoming rare.

I have one for the one language (other than English) that I speak fluently. But I was never a CM, so I obtained the pin from an auction site. It wasn't cheap!

And finally . . . If you happen to have the sign language pin, please trade with LisaPooh. :D

CMs had to take a test to earn each language pin, so they don't give them up too easily. I would think these would be good traders.

Jan

I have the sign language pin along with the chinese (I think, or is it japanese?), french and german. I am told that there is 11 of them in total. Some of them are listed in pin pics, but not too many people have them listed under their wants, so it was kind of hard to tell what value they had in trading.
thanks to those who responded!
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter