What is the "secret deck" ?

DWillowBay

DIS Veteran
I've read several places about a 'secret deck' on the Wonder on deck 7. I'm booked on deck 7 aft in March. Just 'wondering"!

Sorry to hear it is gone!!
On our Alaskan cruise, it was just a few feet from our room. It was fun to run to the back of the ship when wildlife spotting were announced.

The "secret deck" on the Wonder (and Magic) no longer exists. The space was taken over during their big re-imagining for mechanical stuff.

But it was at the very back of the ship through a door:
View attachment 271750

Sniff! :sad1: I guess I can't miss what I never had, but that looks like it was cool. ...not much of a secret now, I guess. Thanks, Princess !

It was fun while it lasted. It was great in Alaska because it was shielded from the wind. It wasn't crowded either.

Theres any number of us, that were married on that deck on 1 of the 2 ships. It will definitely be missed. You almost had to get lost to get to it.

One of our favorite spots to hang out at as adults. Saved us the trip to the crowded upper decks.

I believe we found it on the Magic in 2008 during our EBPC cruise. Did not use, but felt like we won a scavenger hunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter