What is the Pre-Breakfast Character Photo Op at 1900 Park Fare?

makingplans4WDW

Mouseketeer
Love the Safari Donald photo at Tusker House. :lovestruc The photo with a statue of Mickey at Chef Mickey's? Not so much...

Does anyone know what the breakfast photo op is at 1900 Park Fare? THis will help me decide if PhotoPass + is going to be worth it or not for our upcoming trip. TIA!

To be honest, it sucks. You/your family stand in front of a cheesy looking backdrop. Thats about it. We've always by passed the pics at 1900.

It is just a painting with a castle in the far distance. Nothing great. No characters.

It is right when you go in.

Alice was sitting in the waiting area coloring with the kids and taking pictures when we went to breakfast there in '98. Some of my favorite photos from that trip.

I have our picture from 1900 PF but I dont know how to post a picture to Disboards. Can anybody explain to me how to do it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter