What is the Photo Challenge?

RoniBoBoni

Dreams do come true!
I am looking through past Navigators for the Transatlantic and see a couple Photo Challenges. What are these? They are under Fund For All Ages and read "Photo Challenge - Carpet" or Photo Challenge - Chairs" followed by "Available at the Port Adventures Desk". I am curious to know what kind of activity this is - Anyone?

Attachments

• Photo Challenge.jpg
    Photo Challenge.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 15
I am looking through past Navigators for the Transatlantic and see a couple Photo Challenges. What are these? They are under Fund For All Ages and read "Photo Challenge - Carpet" or Photo Challenge - Chairs" followed by "Available at the Port Adventures Desk". I am curious to know what kind of activity this is - Anyone?

It's basically a scavenger hunt. They take photos of different objects around the ship (chairs, lights, carpets, pictures, hidden Mickeys...), put them on a sheet and you go around and find them.

Thank you so much! I thought we would have to take pictures :) scavenger hunt, neat!

IMG_7980.JPG

Here is a sample of the Photo Challenge. Three other samples are below. On the longer cruises they would have one almost every sea day...some were a carpet photo challenge, an artwork photo challenge, a chair photo challenge, a light fixture photo challenge, a staff uniform photo challenge.

It is not as easy as it may seem but the challenges are a lot of fun. You pick up the paper at the port adventure desk and go around the ship and find the items on the paper and write down the location. You then submit the finished paper in a box at the port adventures desk and they pull a random winner from the correctly done ones. I never won so don't know what the prize is.

MJ

Attachments

• IMG_7981.JPG
    IMG_7981.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7982.JPG
    IMG_7982.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7983.JPG
    IMG_7983.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
So, is this only done on transatlantic cruises? Sounds like it would be lots of fun on all ships!

So, is this only done on transatlantic cruises? Sounds like it would be lots of fun on all ships!

And Panama, and I think Hawaii, or at least variations of...
Basically the long cruises with a lot of sea days. There's usually one a sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter