~What Is The One Thing You Pack To Much Of?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
when you travel? mine is shoes...I need shoes to match all outfits. luckely I bring plain white sneakers....Or I would need 3 suitcases! I do not think this is ever gonna change for me!!! :flower:

sandels to match one bathing suit, sandels to go out at nite..sneakers for parks, sandels for parks....see how it can get????

Apparently not, Bob, considering in a month or so you'll have a new DS!! :teeth:

Socks. I don't know why but I always pack more socks than anyone could possibly wear.

Maleficent13 said:
Apparently not, Bob, considering in a month or so you'll have a new DS!! :teeth:

:earboy2: :earboy2: No need for them back then (and, I guess now that I think of it, now either :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 )

Shoes for me too (I'm too old to need condoms :) ), but for a different reason! My poor old feet hurt all the time, so I have to change them at least once a day! :teeth:

Packing them, Bob, doesn't work....you have to actually use them.

CinderellaIam said:
Socks. I don't know why but I always pack more socks than anyone could possibly wear.

Me too..... and underware

we always travel with extra socks & underware :rotfl:

Clothes and shoes in general,and then I buy more of them when I am there!!!!

Annette_VA said:
I always pack way too many clothes. I come home with stuff I never even wore

Me too! I like to have lots of choices! :) :sad2: :sad2: I really need to learn to mix and match a little more.

Socks, underwear and shirts. I get cold easily so I have shirts and sweaters etc for all temps. I possibly wouldn't be as bad if I went in the summer. Then again I'd be sweating and don't want to spend too long in a sweaty shirt so.... :rotfl2:

Myst

I always take too much "entertainment". I always schlep books, magazines, cd, dvd, etc. Then there's the camcorder factor. I hate being bored on planes, but sometimes it's not worth getting out the cd player, the discs, the mags, etc. so there they are--dead weight. I think I'm a good potential Ipod customer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter