~What Is The Most You Have Spent On A Vaction?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
Disney or not?

Mine have always been Disney, one year (see sig below) we spent almost a month in Disney and spent over $7000 dollars. now that I think of it...I probaly should have gone with DVC.....but we wanted to stay at Disney for t he month!

now that I think about it.........humm but we had fun!!

probably our honeymoon in WDW/Key West/Cozumel - around $8k. Although I was awarded a trip for work that was valued at over $30k for the both of us (at least that's what it hit my w-2 for). It was amazing, but something I never would've said "hey let's go do this" on my own.

$5000 for one week at Disney World. My DH still doesn't like to talk about it. We stayed at the Grand Floridian.

We've never spent more than $1200 for a vacation total so far... But we're poor students, so we hope we'll get to spend more than that on trips in the future! But not right now ;)

Last May, our trip might have cost that total. Rental van, all expenses driving to Orlando, several hotels in Orlando, 2 nights at Vero, Universal, Disney, all food, etc.

We spent less than $1k on Vegas for our honeymoon, and we're spending way less than $1k on our trip to Florida in 15 days.

About $8000...yep, Disney..

The DIS made me do it. I came here and found all sorts of deals and tips. One thing led to another and those helpful tips added up. Thanks alot guys!

For our 25th anniversary last year we went to Fiji for two weeks. We decided to go all out for the occasion, and the total cost was around $15,000. But it was worth it.

My upcoming Alaska cruise is probably going to "win" in this category. Will probably be around $8k.

Prior to this, a couple of Disney cruises around $5k.

Disney/Universal for two weeks, one adult, one child, All-Star resort...around $3k - maybe more...don't want to think about it too much and tarnish those priceless memories!

About $4500 for just me (11 years ago) for 16 days in England & Ireland. It was a custom trip for a small group of family & friends, and it was first class all the way. Worth every penny.

$10,000 for my brothers wedding in St. Maarten last year. Was it worth it? Definately! Would we do it again? In a heartbeat!

This years Disney Cruise came close to the $10,000, that is about the norm for our week long winter vacation.

Our honeymoon at the Polynesian (concierge lagoon view). This was when AP rates for concierge were nearly impossible to come by (as well as any discounted rate). DU tried so hard to help us get one, but oh well. My husband still doesn't know this, but the room alone was over $3000 for 6 nights. Figuring in tickets, food, side by side massages and air fare, I think we spent almost $5000 for one week. And no, I would *never* do that again!!! We got smart and got DVC instead ;)

Probably my honeymoon 10 years ago, about $12k, though my 10 year anniversary trip this summer is rivling it......

We spent $15,000 for the two of us to go to Hawaii 7 years ago. We went to 3 islands in 18 days. Worth every penny. Our next expensive was Utah this year. We spent $10,000 for the 5 of us for 5 days! Not worth it.

$5000 for 2 weeks at WDW.
We did everything we wanted.....dinners, tours. It was great fun!

$10,000.00 for cruise on Mariner of the Seas, Xmas week.

We spend about $8500 back in the early 90's for a 14 day WDW vacation for the two of us. We stayed at the Contemporary and did the "World Adventure vacation Plan," which was all meals, recreation, admissions,etc.. That amount also included airfare and spending.

Lately, our average 8-10 day WDW vacation for the two of us runs about $4000 to $5000 when staying at a moderate resort. More if at a deluxe. Considering the great joy we get out of our WDW vacations, it's money well spent.

2 days at WDW, 7 day Eastern Carribbean...

probably around $6000.

incidently, our 4/3 Disney cruise combo 6 mos. earlier cost about the same for two fewer people.

Our most expensive trip before our upcoming Disney trip was about $3k for our Jamaican honeymoon back in 98. Our Disney trip will probably end up around $5-6k this year (OMG I like looking at the number broken up rather than all lumped together :sad2: )

We usually do our beach vacations for around $1,500 - $2,500 for a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter