What is the fastest you have ever lost weight?

55 pounds in three months on Akins diet. Don't do it gained it all back and than some. Maybe 10 years ago. Get yourself on a nice diet weight watchers etc. and lose the weight slowly. The faster you lose the faster you will gain it back.

12 weeks nearly 60 pounds. It was awful. I became very depressed, low iron, and it was an 800 calorie a day diet supervised by an MD. Never again will I lose weight that quick again.

From about 118 to about 92 in 3 weeks in the hospital - I'm 5'5-5'6. Not recommended.

8lbs in four days when I had pneumonia. As others have mentioned I wouldn't recommend it. The only reason I didn't lose more is because I was so alarmed at losing so fast I forced myself to eat.

I have an IBD condition so unexpected weight loss is to be expected. I've lost around 5 lbs the last couple of days after starting a new diet to see about helping the gut. It happens. It's just water weight I suspect. I don't know what my worst weight loss bout has been, maybe 15 to 20lbs over 24hours, during a bad flare.

About 17 in less then a week. My oldest was a preemie and the stress made me drop the weight super fast.

I can't remember total pounds or exact time frame, but when I was nursing DD1 right after she was born, I lost weight so rapidly I called my DR to make sure it wasn't affecting her diet. The pounds just fell off of me.

I've dropped weight quickly.... but the rebound was vicious.

Now that winter is over.... need to go out at night for those walks and bike rides.

5-6 lbs in 2 hours, every single day of wrestling season. Wrestled in the 105 & later 112lb class.

Unintentionally losing 10 lbs. after contacting food poisoning (not what some people call a stomach upset for a couple days, but the real deal - high fevers, stomach infections and the whole works). Nearly hospitalized, and took 2 weeks to stop feeling the weakness from it.

Get yourself on a nice diet weight watchers etc. and lose the weight slowly. The faster you lose the faster you will gain it back.

For intentional weight loss - this!!! The faster you lose it, the faster you gain it back - not good for your health at all! I don't diet, as such, just eat a sensible diet most of the time, and exercise - keeps me at a healthy weight.

I lost 50 over 6 months last year. I'm 6'4" and went from 244 to 194. 244 was a little big for me, but I always felt really good at 225-215. It wasn't until I got down to 200 till I found a better perspective.

I love the gym, Its been my happy place for 10 years. I also love dessert, so it was all about focusing on diet.

We just went to disney world last week. I weighed 199.8 the day we left, and 219.8 the day we got back. 1 week later I weighed 199.4. So 20 pounds in 1 week is my answer, but most of that is probably bloat and water.

I bought a condo that was in dire need of updating. My belongings went into storage. I bought a mattress and box springs and had a refrigerator and microwave while it was being remodeled. The remodeling didn't start right away as I was dealing with my father's last days. The condo was literally gutted to the studs.

I had NEVER been able to lose more than 10 pounds no matter what diet I went on. I lost 35 pounds in maybe 3 months max without dieting at all. I lived on deli meat, fresh vegetables and fruit. I remember being so hungry - but nothing would satisfy me. I think I was doing low carb by default. I ended up wearing a size 6.

After I married my weight began to creep up. Some of my clothes were size 14. But then all of a sudden my weight started to go back down. It's taken about 3 years but it finally all went away. Even without dieting at all. When I hear people say that women over a certain age can't lose weight I shake my head. I'm in my 70s. I was very over weight in my 40s and 50s. And then it went away.

I forgot - when I had e coli sepsis and was on life support for a week I was given prednisone . I did not realize how much weight I'd gained until it was time to go home two weeks later - I could not get into ANY of my clothes.

My husband had to bring me some of HIS clothes so I could have something to wear home. The weight though dropped off 2-3 pounds a day - so very quickly I was back into my regular clothes. That was probably my fastest weight loss. Although it was also my fastest weight gain - I gained 40 pound in 10 days.

Last edited:
I lost 30 lbs the 1st three weeks I was pregnant. I had hyperemisis 24/7 the whole nine months and ended up weighing less when I had him than when I got pregnant. The skinniest I've ever been was when I was pregnant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter