What is the farthest out you have booked Hoop De Do??

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I booked 37 days out and got the last row... to be expected... this time around, we are thinking about booking closer to the 2 years in advance that is allowed!

Just wondering how far ahead you have booked and where you were seated.

THanks

Book about one year in advance and get a table for two,most of the time table for two,first row center stage.We go each year on our December trip and most times make our reservations for next year during our visit.:wave2: Always in first row sometimes to right or left of center stage.Have been 15 times we love the show and I'm a offical Pioneer Hall Player,got to be Davey's angel in production one time.::yes:: :wave2:

We booked 1 year in advance and were seated first row next to the piano.

This year we decided late to see the Hoop and only booked 6 mos out. I hope we still get good seats close to the front. I guess we'll see in August.

A year ahead each of the 3 times we've been and we have always sat in the front row of tables.
Note--there were either 2 or 3 of us each time.

18 months out once - but that was for 12 people. Still had a great table in the center, but back a few rows.

18 months out for the Luau - our server asked us "who do you know!!!" when he seated us - front row center! No one in front of us, so we really enjoyed the show!

We booked in Sept. 2003 for July 2005. That's 22 months in advance. We're two adults and three children. I'm guessing that far out we should be front and center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter