What is the cut off for making changes to excursions?

samily

DIS Veteran
I believe there is a cut off point where you can no longer make changes to your excursions, spa and Palo ressies online, does anyone know what the cut off is? We are sailing 1 week from today :cool1: and am on the fence about one excursion we booked. I thought I had read somewhere it was 3 days before sailing, but of course now that I need that info, I can't find it! Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

I believe there is a cut off point where you can no longer make changes to your excursions, spa and Palo ressies online, does anyone know what the cut off is? We are sailing 1 week from today :cool1: and am on the fence about one excursion we booked. I thought I had read somewhere it was 3 days before sailing, but of course now that I need that info, I can't find it! Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

72 Hours/3 days pre cruise @ 00.00

We were on the Magic on the double dip last year. We had booked the tulum excursion online. We are 62 and 63 and tried to cancel as soon as we got onboard the ship. Guest services said we couldn't cancel but could change to another tour. Because we had a medical form on file they only let us cancel. The rest of our party of 8 had to transfer to another tour... I was mistaken, I thought you could cancel up to 3 days prior to tour. I'll remember that it has to be 3 days prior to sailing.

I think it has alot to do with the CM at the time.

DH hurt his arm/shoulder prior to the trip and it was just tender by time we boarded, we never thought twice about the injury untill he realized the day before castaway cay that there was no way he was going to be able to squeeze the throttle on the jet skis for the eco-tour.

Went to the Excursion desk with my sobb story and never needed it. They refunded us with not really any questions asked.

Could have been a waiting list for the Eco-tour, that might have made it easier?

I agree, I think it has a lot to do with CM. On our last cruise, we spent a week in Florida prior to the cruise. I came down with a whopper of a cold and was really feeling rough by the time we boarded. I didn't want to share my cold, so I spent a great deal of time in our cabin, thank god we had splurged on a balcony. We cancelled all of our excursions (including Tulum) and we weren't charged for any of them. As a matter of fact, on the third day of the cruise, I received a get well card from the Excursions desk with a coupon for free snorkel equipment and float for Castaway Cay. I was very impressed with the concern and service. Unfortunately, I still wasn't up to snuff by Castaway Cay and we gave the coupon to our tablemates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter