• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the closest to your trip you've gotten FOP fastpasses? 10 days? 1 day? Anyone?

I modified my way into a same day FP for FOP on my solo trip in September. I also picked up two FOP FPs, same day, during the busier March 2018 trip with my bf.

We had thrown together a quick weekend trip on a Monday evening to basically arrive on a Friday. We were able to get fastpasses that night for both Friday and Saturday. We were also able to get a dinning reservation. However, for that trip, it was just two of us. That was back in August...

October 4--- we had FOP, but after riding it mid-afternoon (our 3rd FP), I booked a throw away and began trying to refresh modify to get Navi. Navi didn't pop up, but FOP did so we rode it again. I continued trying to refresh to get Navi, and wasn't having luck there but FOP was popping up quite a bit. Just as we were getting in line to wait an hour for Navi, I was able to get Navi for 45 minutes later. Party size can make a difference- and there are only 3 of us so that probably helped. Even if you don't get it before your trip, don't give up!

Last year I had to cancel ours day of bc we could no longer get to AK. It was about 2 hours before hand, so you never know.

I've seen availability day of. I always tell folks to not give up. We were just at AK before we flew home. FOP availability popped up when I checked (we just rode it) and there were 2 FP within the hour.

Last night at midnight I was able to get FP for 2 people for 10:30 this morning. Out of curiosity, as we were arriving at AK about 11:00a, I refreshed it and 3 additional times for later in the afternoon popped up.

Steve

Last year at 3 days before for Christmas Eve got FOP for 2 people without having to refresh

I forget how to use refresh again. Do you go back and then onto the page again? On the website do you just hit the refresh button?

I forget how to use refresh again. Do you go back and then onto the page again? On the website do you just hit the refresh button?

Android, just keep clicking the same time over and over. iPhone switch between times. Website switch between Morning-Afternoon-Evening (my least favourite option for refreshing).

My best for FOP was last December. We tapped into our FP and as soon as we started down the FP queue I opened the app, refreshed once, and there was a FP for a short time later (3 people). We got off the ride and went right back into the FP line.

The over 70,000 WDW CMs and tens of thousands of retirees are limited to 7 days out and they do just fine. Of course they realize that the very top attractions will unlikely be available, but that's ok.

Same Day for 1 person in August. DSis just got same day yesterday for 3 people.

We've had a party of 6 and a party of 4 (overlapping times) for day 6 (of a 7 night stay) at 9:10am/9:20am (this was in February, so maybe a slower crowd time?)

Same day for the two of us - in the queue for Small World and got an immediate FP for Winnie the Pooh on MDE so left Small World and did Winnie - we were just passing time ahead of a dining reservation. Also used the refresh facility on MDE to get an earlier time for Na'avi River just two days before - managed to bring the time forward from 5:30pm to 2:00pm with three refreshes - first offered 3:15 then 3:05 and then 2:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter