What is the best food item you have had outside of the dining rooms?

Oh my goodness! I need to pick up the pace on my pre-cruise exercise and diet, because I feel a BIG SET-BACK coming on! :rolleyes1

Oh well, that's what the track on Deck 4 is for, right?? :laughing:

Soft serve cookie dough ice cream
Fries from Plutos with shredded cheese melted on them
Nachos and wings from Diversions (we found them out at around 7:00pm)
Sadly, I loved eating the cheese pizza poolside.
Chicken strips

Oh my goodness! I need to pick up the pace on my pre-cruise exercise and diet, because I feel a BIG SET-BACK coming on! :rolleyes1

Oh well, that's what the track on Deck 4 is for, right?? :laughing:
Don't forget the stairs!! They help too.:headache:

Best advice I ever got was never take the elevator--always take the stairs to help burn calories. We also went for a long walk every night after dinner/show.

I agree with all food mentioned. You really can't go wrong with trying everything, you don't have to eat it all. ;) These are our favs:

1. Paninis :thumbsup2

2. Fresh Fruit......keep it coming, it is perfectly ripe, crisp and sweet :cutie:

3. We always make a special mid-day snack......Two fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies and Vanilla Soft Serve made into a big cookie sandwich....YUMMY :woohoo:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the cookies?

Whoa, whoa, whoa....wings? Nachos? Goodies at Cove Cafe?!?!! HOW did I miss these things on all of my past cruises?!?!

Can someone tell me more about these paninis?

Paninis is a sandwich made from a small loaf of bread, typically a ciabatta. The loaf is cut horizontally and filled with salami, ham, cheese, and sometimes served hot. Panera Bread serves them.

Yummmm... :lovestruc

We always choose late dining as we have afternoon CHICKEN FINGERS each and every afternoon. DH and kids sometimes have pizza, various sandwiches or ?? ... I stick with the CHICKEN FINGERS. :thumbsup2

Also ... the STEAK at Serenity Bay ... ohmigosh... I want to visit CC right now!! :rotfl:

It's crazy to me that so many of my American neighbours are so in love with chicken fingers but nowhere in the US can you find the perfect condiment for chicken fingers!:confused3

:banana:Honey Dill Sauce!:banana:

I eat whatever I please on vacation but I usually avoid chicken fingers because the best part of chicken fingers is the honey dill.:cheer2:

3. We always make a special mid-day snack......Two fresh Chocolate Chip Cookies and Vanilla Soft Serve made into a big cookie sandwich....YUMMY :woohoo:

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I just gained 5 pounds reading this - yum! :upsidedow

I've heard steak on Serenity Bay is this available on the family beach? With 4 kids I probably won't make it to Serenity Bay.

Don't worry about the steak on Serenity Bay if you can't make it over there -- the BBQ Ribs and BBQ Chicken are really good at the family beach.

Are you saying that the wings at Diversions is outside of the bar. I would love to take my daughter down there (kids can be on Beat Street until 9pm) and both get a plate to take back to the room. Where exactly are they, and can we take a plate to our room?

Thanks

It's crazy to me that so many of my American neighbours are so in love with chicken fingers but nowhere in the US can you find the perfect condiment for chicken fingers!:confused3

:banana:Honey Dill Sauce!:banana:

I eat whatever I please on vacation but I usually avoid chicken fingers because the best part of chicken fingers is the honey dill.:cheer2:

Oh, that sounds GOOD! I love dill as a meat condiment. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter