What is Ridemax?

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
I was just reading through a couple trip reports, still planning my fall trip, and someone mentioned "Ridemax", can anyone tell me what that is? Thanks! :)

www.ridemax.com

From the website:
RideMax for Disneyland is a computer software program guaranteed to help you save time waiting in line at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure.

RideMax allows you to specify the attractions you wish to ride during your visit, then uses a sophisticated scheduling algorithm to order your attractions so that the amount of time you spend in line is minimized.

Using historical wait time statistics for each attraction as a foundation, RideMax analyzes millions of different ride sequences in order to create a minimum-wait-time itinerary. This schedule is tailored to the expected crowd patterns on the day of your visit, for the attractions you want to ride!

Hope it helps...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter