what is required if fully vaccinated?

ldo

DIS Veteran
Is a US passport and uploading vaccine card enough? Do I need state official certified vaccine record? Do I need a negative Covid test?

You need to upload a photo of your CDC vaccine card (or some other proof of vaccine, if you aren't from the USA or don't have a CDC vaccine card). You also need to upload a photo of your passport (or other acceptable travel documents, if you're from the USA). You don't need a negative COVID-19 test unless you aren't from the USA, you're under 12 years old, or you've recently traveled outside the USA.

Reactions: ldo
thanks. I saw that some other cruiselines required negative tests even if Vax. We're from USA, no outside USA travel, with the CDC Vax cards.

thanks. I saw that some other cruiselines required negative tests even if Vax. We're from USA, no outside USA travel, with the CDC Vax cards.
Yes, some other cruise lines are requiring the negative pre-cruise test. DCL currently isn't. But it could change.

You really have to stay on top of it because ports, not cruise lines keep changing their requirements for ships to dock or if they they can dock. I guess the E.U. has basically shutdown cruise travel there by U.S citizens, and now some ports have decided they aren't going to allow cruises for now. Apparently Santa Barbara has banned all cruise ships from stopping there until March 2022, and there is a strong suspicion that Monterey will do the same. Catalina island hasn't decided yet.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/tr...d-states-from-coronavirus-safe-countries-list

Anyone know if you are fully vaxxed, but traveled outside of the US (to Canada), do you need to submit a PCR test?
If yes, and I'm the only one in our party of 3 that traveled, do the other 2 also need to submit the test?
By the time of our cruise (Nov) it would've been over 90 days since trip out of the USA.
OP, sorry to piggyback on your thread but I thought I'd ask here rather than start a new one.

Anyone know if you are fully vaxxed, but traveled outside of the US (to Canada), do you need to submit a PCR test?
I believe only if you were out of the country within 5 days prior to embarkation. If you've been back in the US at least 5 days, no test required.

I believe only if you were out of the country within 5 days prior to embarkation. If you've been back in the US at least 5 days, no test required.

Wow great news - hope this policy continues in November
Thanks for the reply.

Yes. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/experience-updates/us/
  • Embarkation COVID-19 Testing: All Guests, regardless of age and vaccination status, are required to take a COVID-19 test administered by Inspire Diagnostics at the terminal before boarding. This will be the second of two COVID-19 PCR tests required for Guests 11 years of age and under. Guests with positive COVID-19 test results, including those in their travel party, will be denied boarding.
  • Debarkation Day COVID-19 Testing: All unvaccinated Guests on 5-night and longer sailings are required to undergo a rapid COVID-19 PCR test administered by Inspire Diagnostics on the ship prior to debarking.

This will apply to 7-ngith cruises when offered for the Fantasy, and EBPC as well for debark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter