What is IN the Kitchen Sink???

lilallybean

<font color=339966>In need of a Disney Slang Dicti
We enjoyed the Kitchen Sink back in May, it took 8 of us to eat it all. Now that winter is settling in I am working on our trip scrapbook and I would love to include a full explanation of the Kitchen sink. Can anyone tell me exactly what all is in it? I have searched and searched for it everywhere I can think of...you all are my only hope. Thanks in advance for all the help!

I will try and recall when I saw it being made on Great Hotels:

2 scoops vanilla
2 scoops chocolate
2 scoops strawberry
1 scoop mint
1 scoop coffee
1 can of whipped cream
chocolate sauce
butterscotch sauce
peanut butter sauce
peanuts
1 milky way bar
oreo cookies
angel food or sponge cake
brownies
strawberry sauce (?)
sprinkles
a banana
a cherry on top

What am I missing? Anything? I remember my jaw dropping as I watched the CM making it...amazing stuff!

Originally posted by FreshTressa
Ugg, I just gained 5 pounds reading that!!!

I was thinking the exact same thing ::yes:: Sounds really tasty though... :p

Where do you get one of these? It sounds WONDERFUL! :tongue:

We will definately have to get one of these when we go with the extended family next April!

Thanks!

You can order the Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream ... Ghiradelli in DTD also has something similar. I forget what it's called.

You get the Kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream. I can tell you it costs $21.99 before tax. It is VERY good and easily will feed 7-8 people. Well worth it just to see the looks on the faces of your family/friends when you order it. Have the camara ready!!! We went from Epcot by boat over to the resort..I think it was Beach Club. Well worth the time and effort to get over there. You will also enjjoy the juke box I am sure!!!

All I can say about this is YUMMMM!!!

We had one during our stay in May. However, if you are the type that isn't crazy about your food touching other foods, this isn't for you. By the time you get anywhere near the bottom, everything is kind of mixed.

We'll be getting another during our trip in Dec. - I don't care how cold it may be :)

Here's a pic:
KSink.jpg

My children love ice cream. I have every intention on letting them do it this summer. I can't wait to see their faces when they put it in fron to f them!!

Thanks for the picture. I am one of those folks that HATES to have my food touching, but I have to say this was ok...it all actually seems to go together just right and it is just too much fun to pass up! This is actually one of the favorite highlights for my 9 and 12 year old boys. They love showing off the pictures of us all sharing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter