what is free dining?

pinkabell_87

**~truly tinks~**
:confused: :confused: :confused: im really confused (nothing new there) i dont understand this free dining, i have never even heard of it to be true. i am staying in Pop C, in sept 06 and have ordered DDP! as i thought this was a good deal but what is the free dining? :confused:

pinkabell_87 said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: im really confused (nothing new there) i dont understand this free dining, i have never even heard of it to be true. i am staying in Pop C, in sept 06 and have ordered DDP! as i thought this was a good deal but what is the free dining? :confused:
The DDP in September IS the free dining.

Well, the special for August and September was free dining plan - based on availability. So, it is possible that your travel agent didn't inform you and didn't get you in a room that had it for free and you paid.

Disney was running the special that if you booked before July (???) you could add on the Dining plan for no extra charge. That special ended just a couple of weeks ago (maybe last week). If you have booked in the last couple of weeks, that is why you paid for it. If you booked before that, call you TA and find out why they didn't add it when it was available. They may just say, "Ooops". But at least ask them why that they may be better informed next time.

EDIT: I see you are from the UK. That may have something to do with it, I'm not certain, though.

To get the free dining you had to pay rack rate for a room, get at least a one day base MYW ticket for everyone in the room, and also had to book by, I believe, like June 15th. If you did, you got a free counter service, a free TS, and a free snack per night for everyone in the room for the length of your stay. Free dining is for mid August-Sept 30. They had it last year also, as a way to draw people in during hurricane season.

maybe! i have just spoke 2 my dad who is cuming over to disney in my 2nd week and he said he s going the TA 2nite so he is going to ask anyway! thanks all :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter