What is ABBF?

klkelley

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I was just reading a post about renting from ABBF. I am not familiar with this abbreviation. My DD was two in May and is still sleeping in a full size crib. I think she would be much more comfortable in a full size crib as opposed to a portacrib or pnp. Our routine is going to be disrupted enough and I don't want her sleeping in a bed for the first time on vacation. I can picture her wandering the room at the crack of dawn. How do I contact ABBF? Thanks so much.

Kathy

Hi:sunny:

We used ABBF when we were in Florida in February. At the time I had an almost 3 yr old and a 7 mos old. We rented a bed rail for our toddler, as well as an exersaucer and bouncy seat for the baby. We were VERY impressed with the service and the cleanliness of everything. They were all wrapped and ready waiting for us at our resort (Orange Lake). I highly recommend them! We are going again this March and will again get a bed rail, and possibly a toddler bed for the little one. I am also going to rent some toys just for something different to use!

Have fun :Pinkbounc

Kerri
:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

We've used them for the full size crib. It took about 10 minutes to unpack and set up. DS, the 17mo, loved his crib at home but screamed bloody murder in this crib. I think it was just because he was out of his element but the linens smelled very strongly on detergent. You may consider bringing your own crib sheet. He ended up not using it and sleeping w/ us so we just had a very nice souvenier storage box in our room :D !!

We have stayed at the GF many times and have used Children's Furniture Rental (407) 522-0233. We were given this reference from The Grand Floridian directly. We had excellent service and did not have to assemble a thing. I know ABBF has their customers putting together and taking down the cribs. When we checked into our room a full size, very nice and clean wooden crib was assembled and waiting for us in our room. My DD slept great in it. We only paid $9.00 a day and linens were provided, but we chose to bring ours from home since it was something familiar to her.

We are definately using them again this December for our next vacation. When you call the number above ask for Roy. He is the nicest man to deal with!!!:wave2:

One more thought, they do have all the other baby items for rental if you need anything else!

how you got your rate of $9/day? When I looked at their website, their quotes were much higher($55 for up to 3nts, or $70 for 4-7nts)

Thanks!

crisann,

We did not use ABBF, we used Children's Furniture Rental (407) 522-0233 (ask for Roy). The Grand Floridian gave us his number since they use his business often. I was offered a full size wooden crib, like the ones we have at home for $9.00 a day and it was all assembled and ready for us when we got to our room. I called ABBF and they have the crib and mattress and linens in storage with the bellmen and you have to either carry everything to your room and set it up yourself or tip the bellmen to do it. You also have to take the crib down before you leave. My Dh did not want to mess with that stuff, so we were soooooo glad to have Roy at Children's Furniture Rental to take care of us!!!

They provide the linens too, but we like to bring ours from home so something would be familar to our Dd!!!

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter