What is a Premier Ticket???

Huntava

Mouseketeer
MIL has planned a Thanksgiving Disney trip for 8 adults & 5 kids. She said she has purchased the Magic Your Way Pkg.+Dining for everyone. When I researched what that meant, the Disney website seems to indicate that unless you purchased the Park Hopper option, that you would be limited to going to one park per day. When I asked her about this, she just said we had "Premier Tickets". I cannot find anything that says what "Premier Tickets" are on the Disney website. Has anyone heard of them?

I suggest asking on the theme park board here on the DIS. Someone will have the answer for you.

A premier (premium) Magic Your Way ticket is one that has both the park hopping option and the plus pack (for waterparks, Disney Quest, Pleasure Island). It may or may not have non-expiration.

When purchased at the gate, hopping costs $37. and the plus pack costs $48. to add to any size MYW ticket originally obtained from anywhere. There is no additional discount for purchasing both.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter