What is a Loews first card?

It's a club you can join online for free. It's for the Loews hotels. Hard Rock/ Portofino/ Royal Pacific, and about 10 or more around the US. You get discounts on rooms, earn miles for flights, have the paper delivered to your room each day, have either a bottle of wine, basket of fruit, or milk and cookies waiting for you in your room when you check in, free use of the fitness centers, and a lot more. We recently got a free flight on jetblue for staying at the Portofino last Feb. You start at first blue, then gold, then I think platinum as you stay more nights. For more info,
www.Loewshotels.com

The card also lets you upgrade to Club Level for $35 (depending on avilability).

I signed up for the Loews first card on their website almost six weeks ago, and have yet to receive anything. They said it would take between 3 to 5 weeks to process. Maybe I should try again, or call them?

If you haven't received your card yet, you can call and at least get your number from their computer.

I also stayed at the Portofino this winter. How did you receive the free Jet Blue ticket? I've never heard of this before!! I am also a Loews member.

We were upgraded to the gold level in Nov. In Jan., we were planning to go down during President's week. I was just telling my wife that I hoped I didn't wait to long to make the ressies in Universal. She then showed me what we got in the mail that week. It was a brochure for 129 at Hrh and 149 at PBH and if we stayed in a Loew's hotel before March, we'd get a free round trip ticket on Jet blue to be used by Dec. Hard Rock was sold out, so we got the Portofino. Great Deal! We usually get two to three rooms each trip, and stay in Universal, move to Disney, then back to Universal. I guess that's why we were moved up to gold so quick. I'm guessing after last Feb, and next nov, we'll go to the next level. I forgot about the freq flyer miles until we recently got our statement. Not bad for free.

They now also offer American Airlines FF Miles too!

I called yesterday and gave them my AA FF number.

I can't seem to find a way to access my Loews card info online. Is that not an option. I was hoping to get upgraded. Do I need to call them to find out?

Carol

Okay, I just found out my answer....... I called Loews to find out if I had been upgraded and they said yes. I asked if there was a way to check your status online and they said that they are 'working on it'. When you upgrade, you have to fax a statement to them and you have no way of knowing if it is approved unless you call.

Carol

How long do you have to wait to get your Loew's card?

It seems that I've been waiting forever, and although I have the membership number that I was given, I don't feel comfortable waving a scrap of paper when I check in.

HELP!!!

:( :( :(

I am not sure, but I think it may have been 3-4 weeks. If you have 35 days, you should have it in your hands!

Carol

Actually it's longer than 35 days-

We don't go to the HRH until December. However, I signed up for the Loew's card online in March, and in June I called their toll free number because I never received anything from them.

I did call and have the number added to my reservation though- so maybe that will help.

Thanks!

:p :p

My Loews First Memberships took 7 weeks to arrive.
Mind you I am an international Member!
I applied on-line however it is quickest to join over the phone.

I applied online first, and when I didn't get get anything after over six weeks, I applied again by phone.
The young lady on the phone tried to find my web application and could find nothing.

It's a good thing that I don't need it until December!!

:mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter