What is a good rate for a minivan?

sncbird

<font color=blue>I need a Starbucks Latte!<br><fon
We're planning our 1st trip to WDW this Oct. There will be 6 of us and have to have a minivan.
I do have a DC card and we're part of the National Emerald Club.

The problem is, I have no idea what a good rate is. We'll be arriving in Orlando Friday, October 12th and leaving Oct. 20th. Can anyone tell me what a good rate for 8 nights would be?

Thanks!!

<font color=navy>1st WDW trip OKW-Oct. 2001
cindglobe_10536.gif

The best rate I've gotten for a minivan on site at mco is $209.99 a week, 39.99 each add'l day. There is a special for sbout $10 cheaper for March I think. This price is through www.dollar.com using code(anyone can use it) fvg.

Debbie
clip1.gif

I used that fvg code for the first week in april at $199. Check it out, you may save 10$

Try code kiss with dollar and code ly with budget! Dollar was $209 a week and Budget was $199 a week for a minivan.This was for the month of April. I am not sure what it would be at the time you need it though.I hope it works out. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest