What is a 2-night cruise like?

We just got off the one yesterday but it was part of a B2B with the 5-night before it. There is definitely a different vibe to the 2-night cruises (much more hectic). We did the opposite of everyone else. We had done all the events we wanted to on the 5-night so the 2-night was all relaxation for us. Plus my son had a blast having a nearly empty ship in between the two cruises. We did a 2-night on its own last October but that was an adults only trip with a big group of friends, so I compare that more to a weekend in Vegas.

This thread has inspired me to book a 2-night cruise for next spring. Not sure if I'll keep it, as we already have a 9-night on the Fantasy booked for next summer, but I'm already feeling a little excited about us having a little getaway during the school year.

We just got off of the 2-night Baja on Disney Wonder on Easter Sunday. The 2-night as a standalone cruise is way too short with far too much being jammed into the schedule on embarkation day and not enough scheduled for the sea day (and the vast majority of guests did not get off of the ship in Ensenada). The only reason to do it at as a standalone is because you got an incredibly discounted fare and need to book another placeholder or future cruise with onboard booking benefits. Otherwise, only do it as part of a back-to-back with at least a 5-night.

If they ever had one out of NYC so I would not have to fly, I would try it and see for myself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter