What in the world is the FD BB offer for values in 2010???

Isn't there ANYONE there who can report? I think I'm dying over here not knowing what the offer is for value resorts... what's going on DISers?

:sad1::goodvibes

I feel the same way i just asked on another thread if someone staying at a mod. or delx. could just call *8844 and ask about the values and let us know SOMRTHING just to save our sanity

I am with you here. I am dying to know....We are going next week, so hopefully we will know by then:cool1:

I did what I did last year. I just went to the WDW resort website and entered my information and dates, leave off the dining for my total. I hope that will be true again this year.

I was wondering too-hopefully we'll have an answer so that I can make my decision on dates before we go next week. If the free dining is only quick service for the values, we will stay for less days at one of the moderates instead.

It's killing me too:headache: I just figured we would know right away, I'm surprised and trying to be patient:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter