What I'm Focussed On - Fireworks for the Year

This is great. I`m new to the hobby as well and my goal on my next trip is better firework pictures. Seeing the settings for each picture is great. Thanks and keep em coming.

First Night Portsmouth New Hampshire
First%20Night%20Fireworks-12-31-01cr%20-X2.jpg

First%20Night%20Fireworks-12-31-02cr%20-X2.jpg

These shots are stunning. Do you recall the settings for these?

Here are some of my firework trail pictures during Remember Dreams Come True fireworks at Disneyland.

0.9 ND Filter f/11 10 sec. ISO 200

0.9 ND Filter f/11 10 sec. ISO 200

0.9 ND Filter f/11 5 sec. ISO 200

0.9 ND Filter f/11 8 sec. ISO 200

I took these shots of Wishes and the castle projection show (I don't think it's called Magic, Memories and You anymore) earlier this month. No post processing on any of them.

I love the reflection in the water on the first set:

I had a number of failed attempts at Wishes from the "hump" in front of the hub, but I'm really happy how this shot turned out.

Just got back from a quick Spring Break trip with the family. This was my first time shooting fireworks with a full frame body (Nikon D610) and without an ND filter (Nikon 14 - 24 f/2.8).

16 mm, f/13, 17 seconds, ISO 100

14 mm, f/11, 5 seconds, ISO 100

Reactions: TGM
Love the pictures of Illumininations and Wishes, PythonFan. That shot from the back of the Castle is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

March in Melbourne means Moomba, a long weekend full of carnival rides, entertainment, water skiing, birdman rallies, a parade and fireworks. It's really just a celebration for everyone to get together and have fun.

We only managed to head into town to enjoy the celebrations for the fireworks. I was horribly out of position......the city council decided to shift the fireworks launching bays this year. They are normally located on pontoons on the Yarra River. This year, they moved them to a 'land' position.

My camera settings were ISO 200, f/16 and speeds of 6 - 10 seconds.

princess::upsidedow

Just a reminder......

4th July is approaching. Hoping to see some activity on this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter