What if one person can't make it at the last minute?

Kesohio63

Mouseketeer
So I have BOG lunch reservation for Mother's Day, and DH wants to play golf that morning. It's a pretty early tee-time, so he might make it (lunch is 11:50, and I know they always make you wait a little while). But if he's running late, they can just seat the rest of us, if I tell them it's only 3 people instead of 4, correct? Can they seat us and he joins us later, or does the whole party need to be there to be seated? I don't want to lose our spot, since (adult) DS and DD have never eaten there before. DH doesn't care that much about eating at BOG, since he and I have eaten there a couple times already. I'm willing to cut DH loose from the lunch and he can get his own someplace else. I also understand they won't charge us the $10 cancellation fee if he doesn't show but the rest of us are there?

So I have BOG lunch reservation for Mother's Day, and DH wants to play golf that morning. It's a pretty early tee-time, so he might make it (lunch is 11:50, and I know they always make you wait a little while).
1. But if he's running late, they can just seat the rest of us, if I tell them it's only 3 people instead of 4, correct?
2. Can they seat us and he joins us later, or does the whole party need to be there to be seated? I don't want to lose our spot, since (adult) DS and DD have never eaten there before. 3. DH doesn't care that much about eating at BOG, since he and I have eaten there a couple times already. I'm willing to cut DH loose from the lunch and he can get his own someplace else.
4. I also understand they won't charge us the $10 cancellation fee if he doesn't show but the rest of us are there?
1. Yes, just let them know there are three of you dining.
2. They won't seat latecomers so he would not be able to join you part way through the meal. At most Disney restaurants everyone has to be there before they will even check you in. You can see how much of a grace period they might give you, but there's no official policy and since it is Mother's Day, they might not be willing to let you wait very long after your reservation time.
3. Might be a good idea since he doesn't really care about BOG and so he doesn't have to clock watch while golfing.
4. As long as at least one person shows up for the reservation you will not be charged the no show fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter