what i did & recomendations

hertfordshire

Earning My Ears
heres my trip report 2011 - if i could su up my holiday it would be dissapointed with expectaions at some parks but overall the best £399 holiday ever !! obvioulsy i did pay extra for disney hopper & flexi ticket !!

saturday 18th june - arrived at gatwick, stood outside building for 20 mins whilst fire alarms were going off, but left on time and arrived in sanford at 2.10pm. flight was econoy monarch and was happy to get a window eat and the frotish row 10 leg room wa great mind u im only 5ft3, and eals were lovely ceral first then later a shep pie with veg, cake, juice and the usual cheese n crackers...staff ace films was ok. collected free car hire from alamo (wasnt on their booking syste but after showing our confirmation from cosmos they added our details to the system but no economy cars left so was given a jeep at no extra cost was givin directions to the ramada kissimmee without using toll roads and within 50 minutes we arrived at the ramada (ehich was hard to find as the hotel name sign was different to the brochre name !! but was a smoth check in, room was at the very rear 2 large double beds for 2 people and fridge that i didnt expect so was a happy bunny. went to get a quick bite at mcdonalds and went to universal studios for the nelly concert paid £3 for after 6pm parking stayed there till midnight then bed.
Sunday - woke up at 7 went to dennys for all u can eat pancakes on way to busch gardens - was a bit dissapointed with the lack of animals as im sure there was ore when i visited in 1992 but then i was only 10 so i may be wrong !! left bucsh about 4pm and drove to clearwater beach abolotly stunning but packed !! that evening we went shopping along i-d
monday seaworld in the morning rode atlantis and manta and saw the believe show, was dissapointed with the show however, much better back in the days but still love shamu !! didnt stay for the evening as i was way to hot and y feet were killing me !! so went to wet n wild in the evening to relax in the wave pool and h20 disco ride wish was great, had dinner at the polynesia steak buffet and i reccomend this place highly
tuesday gatorland in the morning, photos holding alligators & snakes which was a fun experience, got lost trying to find the florida mall after but eventually found it and had a hopping spree in m&m world, then back to the hotel for soe swimming and mini gold at congo river i-d reccoend this mini golf was fun and enjopyed the mini competition to find items throughtout the corse to win a prize - however i got 2 wrong so didnt win !!
wed this wass the 4 day disney hopper - anial kingdom in the am - didnt like this park safari was boring, long ques for everything fast pass was ridiculos, but did enjoy camp mickey, left at 12 to holywood studios but the heat was oaring i felt like i wa gunna pass out so went back to the hotel for an hours kip/rest and returned to epcot walked thru all the countries, caught the boat and stood under the fountain to cool down b4 the mono rail to disney world arrived about 5pm in time for the parade rode dumbo and the tea cups space mountain got our fast passes but ride later broke down :( bite to eat but dont reccomend the veggi burgers !! then fireworks we watched from the bridge to the right of the castle then joined the crowds leaving the park back to the mono rail to collect the car from epcot.
thursday islands of adventure now this was y favourite maybe because i hadnt been there b4 and had no expectations but enjoyed it lots, jurassic park ride was awsome and the rapid and log flue was amazing, quick walk thru harry potter for some pics and a butterbeer pint (not so nice) then in to universal studios for et ride and simpsons again was overally disapointed with UNIVERSAL however i iss the old rides back to the future etc, evening went to the preimum outlets and treated myself to some bargains 3 pairs of trainers and a new waldrobe in nike city !!
Friday spent the day relaxing in aqatica which yes is small but better looking than wet n wild and then back to i.o.a for after 6pm parking for the rapids and jurassic park again !! was addicted to the 2 rides ! had a nice pizza packed our casses and bed
Sat breakfast at dennys then drove to sanford airport for check in at 12pm

reccomendations

food - polynesia on i-drive $10.99 stirlon with jacket pot buffet, buffet items includesalad, chicken, spag bol, meat balls, pasta, ice cream, cakes, the works and free refils on soda and hot drinks, budwiser was cheap too does get chilly in there so take a cardi !!
cheap eat - cigi pizza stand i drive - $3.99 10slice large pizza add a $ for peoproni tasty quick treat

shops - premium outlets were better than the mall expec nike city

attractions - cingo river golf with live alligators maybe u can win a prize !!

fav park - I. O . A

Fav rides - jurassic park, ripsaw flume ride , pluto rapids, dumbo, space mountain (however was broken) rapids at busch gardens and the simpsons ride

disliked - animal kingdomshame i missed out holywood studios, the staff at wet n wild on h2o ride rather rude otherwise all the people where friendly and had a great tie fitting everything i wanted to do, have a nice tan but really sore feet still !!

heres my trip report 2011

saturday 18th june - arrived at gatwick, stood outside building for 20 mins whilst fire alars were going off, but left on time and arrived i nsanford at 2.10pm. collected car from alamo (wasnt on their booking syste but after showing our confirmation from cosmos they added our details to the system but no economy cars left so was given a jeep at no extra cost was givin directions to the ramada kissimmee without using toll roads and within 50 minutes we arrived at the ramada (ehich was hard to find as the hotel name sign was different to the brochre name !! but was a smoth check in, room was at the very rear 2 large double beds for 2 people and fridge that i didnt expect so was a happy bunny. went to get a quick bite at mcdonalds and went to universal studios for the nelly concert paid £3 for after 6pm parking stayed there till midnight then bed.
Sunday - woke up at 7 went to dennys for all u can eat pancakes on way to busch gardens - was a bit dissapointed with the lack of animals as im sure there was ore when i visited in 1992 but then i was only 10 so i may be wrong !! left bucsh about 4pm and drove to clearwater beach abolotly stunning but packed !! that evening we went shopping along i-d
monday seaworld in the morning rode atlantis and manta and saw the believe show, was dissapointed with the show however, much better back in the days but still love shamu !! didnt stay for the evening as i was way to hot and y feet were killing me !! so went to wet n wild in the evening to relax in the wave pool and h20 disco ride wish was great, had dinner at the polynesia steak buffet and i reccomend this place highly
tuesday gatorland in the morning, photos holding alligators & snakes which was a fun experience, got lost trying to find the florida mall after but eventually found it and had a hopping spree in m&m world, then back to the hotel for soe swimming and mini gold at congo river i-d reccoend this mini golf was fun and enjopyed the mini competition to find items throughtout the corse to win a prize - however i got 2 wrong so didnt win !!
wed this wass the 4 day disney hopper - anial kingdom in the am - didnt like this park safari was boring, long ques for everything fast pass was ridiculos, but did enjoy camp mickey, left at 12 to holywood studios but the heat was oaring i felt like i wa gunna pass out so went back to the hotel for an hours kip/rest and returned to epcot walked thru all the countries, caught the boat and stood under the fountain to cool down b4 the mono rail to disney world arrived about 5pm in time for the parade rode dumbo and the tea cups space mountain got our fast passes but ride later broke down :( bite to eat but dont reccomend the veggi burgers !! then fireworks we watched from the bridge to the right of the castle then joined the crowds leaving the park back to the mono rail to collect the car from epcot.
thursday islands of adventure now this was y favourite maybe because i hadnt been there b4 and had no expectations but enjoyed it lots, jurassic park ride was awsome and the rapid and log flue was amazing, quick walk thru harry potter for some pics and a butterbeer pint (not so nice) then in to universal studios for et ride and simpsons again was overally disapointed with UNIVERSAL however i iss the old rides back to the future etc, evening went to the preimum outlets and treated myself to some bargains 3 pairs of trainers and a new waldrobe in nike city !!
Friday spent the day relaxing in aqatica which yes is small but better looking than wet n wild and then back to i.o.a for after 6pm parking for the rapids and jurassic park again !! was addicted to the 2 rides ! had a nice pizza packed our casses and bed
Sat breakfast at dennys then drove to sanford airport for check in at 12pm

reccomendations

food - polynesia on i-drive $10.99 stirlon with jacket pot buffet, buffet items includesalad, chicken, spag bol, meat balls, pasta, ice cream, cakes, the works and free refils on soda and hot drinks, budwiser was cheap too does get chilly in there so take a cardi !!
cheap eat - cigi pizza stand i drive - $3.99 10slice large pizza add a $ for peoproni tasty quick treat

shops - premium outlets were better than the mall expec nike city

attractions - cingo river golf with live alligators maybe u can win a prize !!

fav park - I. O . A

Fav rides - jurassic park, ripsaw flume ride , pluto rapids, dumbo, space mountain (however was broken) rapids at busch gardens and the simpsons ride

disliked - animal kingdomshame i missed out holywood studios, the staff at wet n wild on h2o ride rather rude otherwise all the people where friendly and had a great tie fitting everything i wanted to do, have a nice tan but really sore feet still !!

EXCUSE the spellings still tired :love:

Thanks for sharing-I really enjoyed your report:thumbsup2 Thanks for the food recommendations too! How did you find the Nelly concert? My daughter was spitting feathers when she realised we'd miss both Nelly and Trey Songs,lol!

Thanks for sharing your very busy holiday. I"m a little confused--did you pay for a 4 day park hopper, then only use it 1 day? I have to think WDW would have come off better in your eyes if you'd given each of the 4 parks an entire day as you did all the non-Disney parks, but maybe not. To each his own.

Thanks for sharing your very busy holiday. I"m a little confused--did you pay for a 4 day park hopper, then only use it 1 day? I have to think WDW would have come off better in your eyes if you'd given each of the 4 parks an entire day as you did all the non-Disney parks, but maybe not. To each his own.
Think it was a one day hopper and done all 4 parks

Busy week thanks for report

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter