What hotel has the best pool

JenniferC0025

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip with our 10 year old and 2 year old. One day we will spend at the pool relaxing. Our son wants a pool w/ cool slides etc. We are on a budget so are looking at the moderate resorts. I haven't been able to find any good pics of the slide.
The last time we went down-- YEARS ago we stayed at the hard rock and son LOVED that slide.
thank you. and I am SO happy to have found this site.

The slide there will be a bit much for a 2 year old.
POFQ has a fun pool - serpant slide and all, if the 2 year old has a vest, and is almost 3, that is a good slide.
Best pool ever is StormAlongBay at BeachClub - I rented points for a couple of nights here from DVC members in these forums when I took my youngest (then 11) last year for a quick stay... well let me tell you, there was no need to buy park tickets, he was more then happy to spend two full days at the pool :) -- yes, we went to the parks, you have to, but we saved that for the rest of our stay at another hotel (celebration). I wrote this because renting points ended up costing the same as rackrate in the moderate.

It is just thoughts to ponder when you have fish for children.

There were good pics on wdwinfo.com site and allearsnet.com

I have to say Ft. Wilderness pool by the cabins! Not because it's big, fancy, has a slide... cause it's not any of the above. There is no spa or hot tub, no life guard... :confused3 so why is it the best pool? I'm afraid to give it away because then it'll no longer be my BESTEST pool~ but ok, here it goes...... because we rarely have to share the pool with anyone or if there are other's there, it's just a family or two. We love having the pool to ourselves and the laundry is right there so I do the laundry at the same time. :love:

That's why Ft. Wilderness pool by the cabins is MY favorite! :woohoo:

I can tell you why I don't care for the Poly pool... it's crowded and as we went up to use the slide ~ and this is NO lie but a man was standing in the little pool before you go down the slide and was peeing!!!!!! The water turned yellow as he stood there and then when he saw us he jumped on the slide and went down. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

For a moderate, I know CSR is supposed to be good. But I'd hazard to guest that the best pool is Stormalong Bay at YC/BC. But we also like the GF pool a lot; it is an excellent slide and the size is perfect. It is also very similar (from what I know) to Poly. We had some friends that stayed at CSR two years ago and they gave it and the pool a :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter