• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What have I gotten myself into??

OKW is less points than BWV & is bigger. We went last year with our college age children and their friends. There were 8 of us. We had a great time.

Race the Reaper said:
I want an update on how the planning is going! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Planing is at a stand still for now since we are not planning on going until 2009 or 2010. So far three have already backed out though, got caught up in the moment, then looked on Disney.com for prices and about :faint:

Just as I thought, by the time it is actually trip time I am figuring a small group of 10 or 12 and that is guessing high.

Thanks for asking though :)

Lori

kkevcamsmom said:
Planing is at a stand still for now since we are not planning on going until 2009 or 2010. So far three have already backed out though, got caught up in the moment, then looked on Disney.com for prices and about :faint:

Just as I thought, by the time it is actually trip time I am figuring a small group of 10 or 12 and that is guessing high.

Thanks for asking though :)

Lori

I figured on some backing out. Common sense says prices will be even higher in '09 or '10. Keep us updated tho. Sounds to me like you are going to have the most women ever on a WDW trip. :thumbsup2

I would consider renting two 2 bdr at a DVC resort, it gives you a much wider choice and each 2 bdr sleeps 8 and has 2 full baths . Thats 4 bathrooms. You can request they be next to each other. But still keep certain people separated. :rotfl:

The way to seperate those who are really going to go from those who will only talk about it and back out at the last moment is to start taking deposits when you are a couple years out. Unless you'll be renting points, you'll be able to send the cash directly to disney and pay down your debt over time. By breaking it up into little payments you have less of a chance of people backing out. Be sure and keep accurate track of who has paid what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter