What happens when Shades of Green rooms are booked up?

You should keep checking SOG for openings. That's how it's worked for me before. Even this trip coming up in fact, we changed our itinerary and were going to be early. But, the SOG was sold out the days I needed, I kept checking and there ended up being an opening. I was able to change our reservation to the timeframe we needed.

Other suggestion is to see what Disney resort you'd like to stay at, and call the reservations number and ask if there is availability at that resort for the days you want, with military discount. Check the difference between that rate and any other discount rate that may be applied.

If SOG is booked, call them and ask if they can overflow you to another resort. You pay the same rate you would at SOG. I ended up in Caribbean Beach twice a few years back.

Yes. What picatinny said. Go through Shades of Green reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter