What happened to AK EMH?!?!

Candris79

Mouseketeer
What happened to AK EMH?!?! A few weeks ago there were extra magic hours listed on the my Disney experience app for nighttime at AK for the end of August and now they're gone! :guilty:

I'm pretty sure they only updated up to 8/19....I remember the date because it's my arrival date.

What happened to AK EMH?!?! A few weeks ago there were extra magic hours listed on the my Disney experience app for nighttime at AK for the end of August and now they're gone! :guilty:
They have never been listed past 8/19

They were definitely there for 8/20 about a week ago.
Curious. I sure never saw them. I'm waiting myself, our trip starts on 8/25. Even posted about it over in the Pandora thread that I wished they'd announced past 8/19 when they did it

I've been waiting too. I've seen no evening extra hours beyond 8/19. We loved the evening hours at AK last August. I'm really hoping for some later evenings that work with my plans. The problem of course is that at this point, I have all of my meals, dessert parties and dinner packages, and fast passes set. If WDW releases hours that do not work with my existing plans, I'll have to make tough choices. This is so frustrating.

I did note 8am (morning) EMH on 8/21, 8/26, 8/28, 9/2 (so Monday and Saturday mornings)

I've been waiting too. I've seen no evening extra hours beyond 8/19. We loved the evening hours at AK last August. I'm really hoping for some later evenings that work with my plans. The problem of course is that at this point, I have all of my meals, dessert parties and dinner packages, and fast passes set. If WDW releases hours that do not work with my existing plans, I'll have to make tough choices. This is so frustrating.

I did note 8am (morning) EMH on 8/21, 8/26, 8/28, 9/2 (so Monday and Saturday mornings)

I don't think I'm losing my mind and I swear I saw EMH for 8/20 so I changed my dinner reservation and plans for that night from HS to AK and now the EMH are gone! I totally know what you mean about changing plans!

I did see another post, I can't remember which thread, where the poster noted a mk change on August 20 that was removed very quickly. Seems like there may have been one like that for all AK too

Curious. I sure never saw them. I'm waiting myself, our trip starts on 8/25. Even posted about it over in the Pandora thread that I wished they'd announced past 8/19 when they did it
Our trip starts on the 25th as well, so I have been checking the hours on MDE daily. I'm thinking it's going to be pretty busy as so many rides are out of FP+ options. So I'm hoping they extend some hours. My husband agreeded to do RD with me but if they have late EMH, that would at least give us more time to enjoy AK.

My dad is a CM and he said the AK has EMH every night from 10-12 am. That is the case for our trip 8/12-8/19. The EMH were added just recently so I'm sure the EMH will be added shortly for the later part of August.

Glad to know they didn't list them yet, we go 8/24 and was disappointed to see all the parks closing at 9!

My dad is a CM and he said the AK has EMH every night from 10-12 am. That is the case for our trip 8/12-8/19. The EMH were added just recently so I'm sure the EMH will be added shortly for the later part of August.
I hope you are right. I'm not as sure as you are they'll do them nightly after the 19th. They'll stop eventually. They've already reduced an hour

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter