What famous person do you miss the most?

Ahhhhhh, I forgot about John Candy and JFK Jr. Both really shocked and saddened me. :(

the deaths that have affected me the most before this yr was Princess Diana and John F kennedy jr!!

this yr the death that affected me the most was Former Red Sox owner and GM Haywood Sullivan because his son and daughter in law are frends of mine and he died the day before my grandfather!! Feb 12 and 13th- I went to work on the 13th knowing that Haywood had passed away and then came home that afternoon only to find out my grandfather had died that afternoon!!:( :( :(

One person who death has affected me in a strange sort of way is Walt Disney's as I can't say he died before I was born or after I was born but he died on the day I was born!!! ever since finding this out I have been so interested in his life!!:earsgirl:

Jack Lemmon is most definately dead, I believe he died last year or maybe the year before. He is so missed. :(

Lisa "Left Eye' Lopes and Aaliyah. Especially Aaliyah. I can't believe someone with such incredible talent had to go way, way too soon.

There are so many great people the world is poorer without, but at the very top of my list would have to be Karen Carpenter. She was (and still is) my all-time favorite. Her voice had a special quality. Whenever I get all stressed, all I have to do is put on her CD's, lay back and close my eyes. It's great therapy.

I was driving to work when I heard she had passed away and had to pull over to compose myself. Well, I guess there goes my tough guy image...

Yes, thank you, it was Jack Lemmon. He was such a class act. I absolutely love the Grumpy old men movies. And I cry everytime he gets his heart attack. So sad.

For me it is John Wayne. He is one of my Dad's favorites and I used to watch lots of his movies with him. So I guess I felt like part of us went with him :( Jack Lemmon was also pretty hard to take, such a talented man and kind.

Some passed before I was born, but still...

Walt Disney
Gene Kelly
Danny Kaye
Jimmy Stewart
JFK
RFK
Frank Sinatra
Elvis
Walter Payton
Freddie Mercury
Marilyn Monroe
Bing Crosby

Dale Earnhardt ..... hey I'm from the south :)

Nascar just isn't the same with out the big black #3 :(

Princess Di. I cried for days when she died. :(
JFK Jr, Phil Hartman, Chris Farley, Elvis. :(

George Burns. He was such a funny little man and I love to catch any show that he was ever on.

John Lennon. Even after all of this time it hurts, I saw great things srill ahead for him.

Charles Schultz. I loved Peanuts and it's hard to believe that there won't be any new comics.

Carroll O'Connor. From All in the Family to In the Heat of the Night to many movies, this was a great actor with a lot of heart IMO.

Peter Duel. I was very young when this star of Alias Smith and Jones committed suicide and I still remember how deeply it affected me.

:(

John Lennon and George Harrison would be at the top.

What famous person do I miss the most

well she was

beautiful
funny
artistic
honest
friendly
stylish
creative

and that person would be my

Mom, who passed away when I was 20 (it was 20 years on February 20th). I was very close to her. And since I was adopted (I was a new born, they knew they where getting me, and she had lost three babies before they got me), I knew how much I was wanted. I suppose I miss her more now, and feel sad that after all she did to get me, she did not have a chance to enjoy me and I her, now that I am an adult---suppose I can say I feel a little cheated.

So she will always be the the most 'FAMOUS PERSON" in my life that I miss!!!

A really local answer here, but I miss Richie (Whitey) Ashburn. Voice of the Phila Phillies and the broadcast still isn't the same without him.

Yeah, him and Harry Kalas made a good team. I love Harry Kalas too. When he dies, its going to be terrible for Phillies fans like us!

I miss Diana the most, hands down.

Also miss Stevie Ray Vaughan, he made some great music!

The ones I miss the most and was most affected by their deaths are the ones I grew up with.

I cried for DAYS over Jim Henson. I still tear up if I think about it long enough.

I am so brokenhearted over Mister Rogers. :(

Interestingly enough, Sonny Bono. I grew up with Sonny and Cher and was so upset over his death. I watched the funeral and absolutely sobbed.

The tragic deaths are the ones that stay with me a very long time, too. Phil Hartman, such a horrible death at the peak of life. John Candy, Gilda Radner, Chris Farley, John Belushi........such funny people with such unfunny endings. :(

For me, it would be Princess Diana.

I got married around the same time she did and had 2 boys almost the same ages as her sons, so I felt "connected" to her somehow. Her death made me realize how short life can be and made me think how my children would have coped. :(

Scott Brayton - Indy 500 driver - A sweet, gentle man with a kind soul

Chris Farley - Jim Belushi
Abbott and Costello
Laurel and Hardy
Lucille Ball
Bob Hope and Bing Cosby
Jackie Gleason and Art Carney
Jack Lemmon and Walter Mattheu

Thanks for laughter and the tears,
Rae

LUCILLE BALL... I cried when i heard she died :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter