What excites you about the Wish?

quinnc19

DIS Veteran
Although I don't really like princesses (especially Cinderella) and have a RCL cruise to Greece booked for next summer, I am seriously considering the DVC member cruise. After 4 DCL cruises, I look forward to all that will be new and different. What say you?

Overall, there are more exciting things about the Wish than what I am disappointed with. 1923 looks and sounds amazing and while it has Aladdin, it does have two other new shows. The fact that my wife will drag me to any and all shows that she can see and this one doesn't have the Golden Mickey's is a plus. But there is still more to come.

I think the new staterooms look gorgeous, and I'm excited about the dining.

I'm REALLY hoping there are more adult bars than the main one we know about because I'm the odd duck who cannot stand Star Wars. (And I'll likely be bar hopping whatever evening my show is Aladdin. Not my favorite at all.)

Very excited for the Frozen and Avengers restaurant.
Excited to see the Star Wars bar but I fear it will be too crowded to enjoy.
Excited for the AquaMouse. I wish they chad used a different name, but will enjoy it.
Excited that there are now 2 movie theaters.
Excited that the Adult pool area is at the back of the ship so kids won't walk thru it
Excited for the new stateroom look, very clean looking

My son is super excited about the kids club

My daughter is jealous of the kids club because she will be way too old for it but woudl love it all, especially the Marvel and Imagineer stuff

Mostly just excited to cruise again...one day....

From what I have seen so far, the staterooms look beautiful with the large TV on the bed area wall and the castle decor. Split bathrooms are nicely designed and updated. The 1923 MDR looks elegant with Hollywood details mixed with Walt's history. The Palo Steak House is intriguing on the steak side but I hope they keep most of the Italian menu intact. The change from Remy to The Beauty and the Beast specialty dining is exciting also. Can't wait to visit The Rose and explore what types of drinks they will feature along with, I hope, an extensive wine list.
Pretty much I am excited to venture around the new ship in the near future, but not immediately on the MV. We are a calm and relaxed type of cruisers that enjoy good food and entertainment. Still have to wait-n-see about the other two MDRs, the adult-only deck area, and the Star Wars bar. If the Cantania Band music is playing ..... I'm in !!!!!!

My kids (11/14) are super excited about the Frozen dining experience (well, me and my daughter are, anyway, lol, we love Rapunzel's), the Marvel dining room, the Star Wars bar, and the AquaMouse.
Wish they would show more of the Edge/Vibe.

I'm excited about the redesigned adult area being in the very back of the ship, and for the plussed AquaDuck! I'm also looking forward to 1928 and maybe getting to use the stairs in the Grand Hall without them being closed off half the time now that they have a stage! :rolleyes1

Cinderella in the main area, its all new, and idea of the "attraction" water ride. No idea of costs on those Ocean View Concierge rooms but those as well.

Otherwise not much else I saw yet really got me going and even the restaurants I want to see menus as theme is less important.

I'm looking forward to expanded concierge areas... bigger lounge with a view and sundeck.

1923 looks awesome! Love The Rose, and the updated look of Palo to reflect Cogsworth’s inner clockworks. Enchanté deserves an in person judgement, but we really enjoy Remy and will miss it.

The new staterooms are a fantastic refresh IMO, especially the baths and lighting.

I’m holding judgement on Frozen & Marvel dining, but I’m probably in the minority in being happy they are trying something new as opposed to recycling Animator’s again.

I prefer the Atrium to Grand Hall, but a rose by any other name .... Again, I’ll wait for photos and in-person reports before deciding.

When I saw the 2 cinemas, I almost jumped out of my desk chair! The rotating of classic and first-run without using VOD in our stateroom might be really fun for a rainy day.

Lastly, I get it but I’m kind of disappointed in the 3/4 sailing schedule. 4 nights on the Dream wasn’t enough to enjoy it all (any ship, really). So, we’ll enjoy her, but will be not so patiently awaiting her sisters to get a little more exploration in.

The attraction at sea and the Star Wars bar are both super exciting for me as a huge Mickey Shorts and Star Wars fan.

Excited to have more Disney ships! The Wonder is my favorite, but I've very much enjoyed our trip on the Magic and Dream as well. I've got the Fantasy booked, and enjoy the small differences between ships, giving me a Disney experience with something new on each ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter