What exactly are water mice?

Mercy

<font color="blue">never been tagged ... until now
I've heard so much about them, but what are they?

Water Mice -- small craft that can speed up to 22 mph, $20.75/half-hour. Minimum age is 12, height requirement is 5 feet. Combined maximum weight limit for all passengers is 320 pounds. All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or legal guardian sign a release. Drivers 18 years of age must provide ID with birth date.

Maybe someone can post a picture--

From the Recreation page at Tikiman's Website

wtrmice.jpg

Also a map of the boating area for the monorail resorts:

boatsign.jpg

I believe I read on the thread about problem at the cr that disney recently changed the age on driving the water mice to 16

Originally posted by eljojo
Are the ones you can rent at the BC/YC the same??

Yes and no. They are the same, but depending on the location some have governers to keep the max. speed down.

Call today to confirm...mice MUST have an liscensed driver in the boat with them, but they may drive it if they are 12 or over.

Hi,

Just back from our Easter Trip and there are new notices going up about the driver's license details outside the booths.

The boats from the Deluxe hotels on Bay Lake and 7 Seas lagoon go faster than those within the Moderate resorts like CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter