• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What entree do you suggest for Storybook dinner?

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are eating there next week. All the food looks good. What is your favorite? Also my DH is a picky eater. I am assuming he can order chicken off the children's menu correct?

We are fairly pocket eater tops so I was a bit concerned about the menu when we went in April. We didn’t really care for what was in the appetizers so those were pretty much skipped over. We both had the prime rib and they asked if I wanted plain mashed potatoes or the horseradish potatoes. I was relieved to know plain was an option! I did see a child beside us eating chicken tenders and french fries which I didn’t see on the menu, so I’d assume there are other options available on request. The meal was delicious and the characters were great!

The flavor of the gnocchi was great, but it was too gummy for us when we went in February. We're both vegetarians, so that's what we ate. Our son ate chicken. The appetizers were great.

I had the gnocchi last month. Figured it be good carbo loading for the runD race the next day. :-)

It wasn’t my favorite dish, both flavor (meaning lack of) and texture wise.

Agree with @JulesMD about it being gummy.

I got the gnocchi but didn't love it. It was good, but I think I would have preferred the chicken. My H got the prime rib and loved it. My kids both got the chicken tenders and they looked good- they'd def let your H get them bc an adult at the table next to us did lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter