What East Coast State do You Live In.... Or Other.

Starting from Forida up (on the coast) ... What state do you live in.

• Florida

• Georgia

• South Carolina

• North Carolina

• Virginia

• Maryland

• Delaware

• New Jersey

• Rhode Island

• New York

• Connecticut

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted other as I am currently in MA, but next week I will be living in SC (the movers are here as I type this ;))

Pennsylvania...kind of a big state to miss dont you think?

Holy S... How did I miss PA.... I'm like an hour from PA.... Any poll I do... I somehow screw it up... sorry.

Okay... just did a little research... I was tagging states that had coastal water connections... but I didn't spell that out... sorry.

Guess I should be grateful CT made the poll, but what about the rest of New England? We have a lot of Colonial pride here and that's not all coming from the Commonwealth of MA. RI, NH, ME are all coastal, and I'm sure there are DVCers in VT too:lmao:

I understand there weren't enough options, but maybe New England should be lumped together.

NCer here...Tarheel born and Tarheel bred, and when I die I will be a Tarheel dead;) (Borrowed from a UNC fight song) Im really a NC State Wolfpacker at heart

LOL! This thread is reminding me why I didn't like living "out east" when we lived in NY. East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

LOL! This thread is reminding me why I didn't like living "out east" when we lived in NY. East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

What.......other....part.........of.....the.....country?;)
Chris

East coast folks seem to think the rest of the country doesn't exist, or is just "fly over land". That's why I high tailed it back to "God's country".

We did come first and were here alone for a long while. Just like kids, its hard for a one-time "only child" to share things with our new, younger siblings :)

Seriously, I think its nothing more than a limitation of the software, not to intentionally leave anyone out. I would have expected more South Carolinians in the poll so far but it looks like we are in the minority.

for Diane: I was actually born in MN, graduated from a Mpls suburban school, graduated from St. Olaf, but have been here in New England since I was 20. I love MN in the 3 summer months, except for the "state bird -- mosquito" but just can't take those subzero prairie winters.

Our dream would be to retire for 6 months in the Carolinas and 6 months in New Hampshire.

Long Island, NY here. I notice a lot of fellow Long Islanders on the boards. I might have to start the unofffical LI rollcall thread.
Chris

DISNEY FIX - I think a Long Island, NY - Roll Call would be a great idea.

Franklin Square, NY - checking in :)

facebook twitter