• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does "Role Counseling" in the DCP do?

DisneyGirlie

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering what a meeting/phone call with "Role Counseling" is like. I hate my role, but I know they don't change people unless it's for a medical reason, blah blah blah. I wanted to know if there's anything else they could do, like possibly place you in another location. Or talk things out with you and give you other options (is there something else in this line of business I could train for later?). Also, I wanted to know if they make a note of it and it goes on your record. It could look bad that you were complaining, but I think it could also look good if they are aware you are unhappy, but you end up sticking it out the whole program. Anyone been to role counseling before? What's it like?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter