What does a code e-mail look like??

NJ2Boardwalk

DIS Veteran
I have subscribed to Disney websites, ordered DVD's, added Disney to my inbox, etc....but have I gotten codes and not known it?:confused3
I get e-mails from Disney Destinations, DVC, Disney shopping, etc all the time. They seem like they carry the same general info that we all have. Like the 4/3 promo. Can anyone tell me specifically what their e-mail looked like or said to make you think it was a 40% off code??

I'm pretty sure mine said something like "40% savings for Cooper family" or something like that! You'll know it by the subject line.

I have only received 1 code. Mine was pretty much like the pp. It stated FREE DINING for the Allen Family...in the subject line. It does stand out.

That IS a good question! I haven't received anything like that & I keep hoping!!!!

Disney%20Email.JPGJPG

Here is my recent email - minus the PIN code.

The email was from 'Disney Destinations' and was titled '$500 Disney Gift Card when you buy this package!'.

I got the free dining pin code and it came from Disney Destinations with the subject line of "Amazing Disney vacation offer!".

I'd really like to get a free dining pin too!

Does anyone know if it pays to register multiple e-mail addresses with Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter