What documents to bring?

LisaFB

DIS Veteran
I've been reading some of the threads here and noticed people talking about passports and such. I'll be going on the cruise 11/16/02 for my honeymoon and was wondering if anyone can tell me exactly what documents I'll need to bring (passport, driver's license, etc)?

Our Wedding Plans

you will need either a valid passport or a official birth certificate and drivers license

LisaFB,
I would also bring a copy of my marriage certificate too! Since your last name will be different than on your birth certificate.

I'm from Jersey. Most people here don't have photo drivers licenses. Is a regular license and birth certificate OK? If not, what else can we bring as documentation?

Thanks for all your help!
Lisa

Hi discastmember.....you will definitely need some form of photo I.D. along with your birth certificate.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter