What do you wish you could be doing on the cruise right now?

wellow

Earning My Ears
Okay. So let's get a non-corona positivity thread going.

I'm not in the US right now. I do have a Merrytime cruise booked for November from San Juan. But now, I am not sure if we can travel to the US even by the end of the year as we need to tap into our savings to keep my company afloat and keep my employee on getting paid with the plunging sales from the coronavirus. But DD and I miss trick-or-treating in the States (which we did 2 years ago combined with a Halloween DCL cruise) and since this is her last year before going off to elementary school, I do wish I can bring her back there again.

As I have been staying at home for close to a month now, I have enough of coronavirus news (and hoax) right now. The fact of the matter is it is going to get worse, and I am going crazy at home with all the homeschooling and staring at the window.

So what do you wish you could be doing on the cruise right now? For me, I do wish I can feel the soft white sandy beach of Castaway Cay & Eastern Carribean, and try the different beers onboard of the cruise right now. Daydreaming daily of ordering bagel for room service breakfast while enjoying the sea breeze on the verandah. 🏖

Our family cruise isn't until September and we are holding out that the virus will have subsided and we will be halfway into hurricane season.

on the wonder deck 9 sitting at a table toward the aft starboard side have a coffee and chocolate cookies for daisy delites, I thing that is the name of the place that has like small sandwiches and other little things. while onboard every afternoon that is where I would be. great chocolate cookies!!!!

I baked a Sachertorte last night since it might be awhile till I get to have one.

I plan on making a floating island, which they used to serve on Pirate night, but we didn't have last cruise so not sure it still is on the menu.

I guess I'll cook my way through the dining menus.

A day at sea started with a late breakfast at Cabanas...a few character meet and greets...session of bingo...a few drinks around the adult pool...a little nap and some room service for a late lunch...a few pictures before dinner...dinner...a few more drinks before the show...the show...a little snack as we watch funnel vision...not like I have been playing out the scenario in my head or anything

At 2 in the afternoon, the youngest will be sleeping in the pack n play, the wife will imbibe on the verandah with a book, I'll be standing at the bottom of the Mickey slide while the oldest rides over and over.

I want to just stand in one of the rainforest room showers on the Dream/Fantasy and imagine I'm standing a waterfall, with no-one else around for miles...

That and putting my phone in airplane mode, so I can stop getting pointless email updates from every retail business I've ever visited about how seriously they are taking the virus.

7:30pm.... at the Cadillac Lounge having a coconut mojito before dinner listening to Bonji or Aaron playing some tunes on the piano.......

It's 1:15pm where I am. Pretending it's a sea day, we are blissfully full from Palo brunch and lounging on our verandah drinking a glass of wine. My youngest is probably hanging with some new pals in Oceaneers while my oldest is having a scavenger hunt with her friends from Edge. It's almost smoothie time!

I love posts like this, we need more of them these days :lovestruc

My family and I are supposed to be on the May 11th Transatlantic Cruise, which I’m sure will be canceled. I was looking forward to visiting Spain and Portugal for the first time and also going to Palo with our daughters who have not been old enough to go with us until this cruise.

I am booked 4/27, but will be canceling if Disney doesn't (I think they will). I'm a speech pathologist in week 2 of remote learning. I'd love to right now, be on the extended verandah at the back of the ship that we had booked for this cruise drinking a drink of the day and reading a book.

I guess right now I'd be watching one of the shows as I prefer second seating. I do prefer Senses before dinner as well because it's usually very quiet in there. We could all use some spa time right about now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter