What do you want to see in my dining reviews?

El Tel

Mouseketeer
Just two weeks to go now :banana: :yay: :cheer2:

I'm looking forward to sampling all the TS, CS and snacks on the DDP and reporting back to you. What kind of features / info would you folks like to see in my reviews?

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My dd and I love looking at peoples pics of their food that they had. Also, if you can remember what your meals would have cost you OOP, if you werent on the DDP. Have fun! Looking forward to hearing about your trip :thumbsup2

Ok that's OOP prices and photos (I'll try to match the ehagerty and Lawyergirl standard) lined up for my reviews.

Has anyone got other suggestions for my reviews? I really want you folks to enjoy them and find them useful, so your suggestions would be appreciated.

popcorn::

I agree with the pictures and prices, (since I always pay OOP,) aside from that maybe some ratings on the star scale *****, for the different categories - food, service, atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter