What do you think of my ADR's.. Am I missing a must go to?

princess_disneymom

Mouseketeer
We are leaving on May 18th and I have all of my ADR's but of course I think I am missing something. Let me know. Also, any reviews you have of my ADR's is greatly appreciated. We are not really intersted in fancy dining we want character dining and fun dining. It will be myself, DD5 and DH. My 2nd time and their first.

May 18th - fly in at 6pm
8:30pm dinner ressi at 1900 Park Fare (Cinderella & Friends) princess:

May 19th - Day at Magic Kingdom
8:05am ressi at Crystal Palace - Winnie & friends pooh: (before the park opens)

May 20th - Day at MGM
11:40am lunch ressi at 50's Prime Time
7:50pm dinenr ressi at Norway - Princess Storybook dinner princess:

May 21st - Downtown Disney day
9:40am ressi at Chef Mickey's ::MickeyMo
7:30pm going to the Camp Sing a Long with Chip & Dale at the Wilderness Campground.

May 22nd - Plane leaves at 3pm and we were just going to hang out at the hotel (POP), swim and relax..

So what do you think? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

I would definitely skip the Norway dinner - but I'm not a fan of pickled or cold fish dishes myself.

I'd do Ohana's character breakfast or Ohana's dinner instead.

Well, if you are looking for fun dinning, looks like you have done well. I have only ever been to the Crystal Palace for breakfast (is that what you will be eating there?) but have always enjoyed it. However, my parents who recently took my niece (5) there in Jan have always been HUGE Crystal Palace fans, but since thier last trip, they swear that Donald's Resturantasaurus (the one in DinoLand at AK) is the best character breakfast they'eve ever had. They said the food was better, and the character interactions were always best there, as opposed to CP.

You'll have a good time at the 50's Prime Time Cafe as well. The food is pretty good, but the whole dining experience is very fun and different, especially if you have a server which really gets into the character.

The only thing I am concerned about is your first nights reservations at 1900 Park Fare. Your reservations are at 8:30, but your plan doesnt touch down until 6:00. That only gives you a little more than two hours to exit the plane, get on DME, get to your hotel, check into your hotel, and find transportation to GF, which will require hopping the bus to MK, catching the monorail at the TTC, and getting off at GF. Not to say that this is impossible, but should anything cause a delay anywhere in there, you might very well miss your table. And, I only say this because I have never used DME, and dont know how long it takes, but in my experience traveling, these things always seem to take longer than they should.

I've posted this elsewhere, but it may be of use to you as well.

Magic Kingdom - Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Epcot - Future World - Coral Reef
Epcot - World Showcase - San Angel Inn
Disney MGM Studios - Hollywood Brown Derby
Animal Kingdom - TIE - Flame Tree Barbecue / Pizzafari *
In the Resorts - California Grill
Downtown Disney - House of Blues

* All of the above are table service EXCEPT for the two in the Animal Kingdom. If I want to eat at a picnic table near a lake, I eat at the Flame Tree, however if I want to eat in an air conditioned spot, I eat at Pizzafari.

Whatever you decide. have fun.

Enjoy.

The menu for the Princess Storybook dinner does not sound that great but my DD5 LOVES the Princesses... So I hope it is worth it. I think it will be..

Then I'd either do the CRT Breakfast with Cinderella and the princesses in the castle (a must-do if she hasn't done that yet) or the Princess Storybook *breakfast* in Norway, which is traditional fare.

I have yet to read a good review of the dinners in norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter