• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think Kevin McCallister became when he grew up?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
What do you think Kevin McCallister (Home Alone) became when he grew up? Also if you were his parent and found out what he did, would you be proud of him or ground him?

To answer the second part of the question, I would be very proud of him.

As to the first part... that is a fun one to speculate. I BELIEVE in the storyline Buzz became a cop (from what I seem to have seen on the previews for the new movie). As far as Kevin goes, the comment about him being the home security guy is perfect. :thumbsup2 Who knows, he may secretly be that Simpisafe guy who always wears a mask. :ssst:

cranky-creative-ad-review-simplisafe-robbert-commercials-sell-the-product-short.jpg

I loved that Google commercial that had the adult Kevin in it.

He became a sociopathic serial killer. Remember, at any time, he could have called the police. He enjoyed tormenting and torturing the two idiotic burglars. He took great delight and celebrated whenever he succeeded. He's now on the FBI's "Most Wanted" list.

His parents and mental health experts all try to excuse his behavior by pointing back to the time when this "poor, helpless child was accidentally left alone and stalked by two, deranged criminals." Kevin simply smiles.

To answer the second part of the question, I would be very proud of him.

As to the first part... that is a fun one to speculate. I BELIEVE in the storyline Buzz became a cop (from what I seem to have seen on the previews for the new movie). As far as Kevin goes, the comment about him being the home security guy is perfect. :thumbsup2 Who knows, he may secretly be that Simpisafe guy who always wears a mask. :ssst:

cranky-creative-ad-review-simplisafe-robbert-commercials-sell-the-product-short.jpg

I loved that Google commercial that had the adult Kevin in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter