What do you regret not doing or starting when you were younger ?

The Internet cafe my wife and I talked about opening in 1998 called "Cookies and Java".

We'd sell cookies. And coffee. And provide Internet access.

And puns.

Played golf as a child. My grandfather and great uncle were pros and wanted to teach me. I wanted nothing to do with it! Smack myself in the head now!

Should have done nursing, PT or hotel management or some such.

I went to school for hotel management, and now work in banking. One of my regrets is actually having gone to school for hotel management - about mid-way through my program, I saw firsthand how little it pays and how demanding it is, with all days and hours being required. By the end of college, I knew I wanted a more 9-5 lifestyle and knew that didn't jive with my degree. I finished, but if I could have done things differently, I would have gone to school for business from the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter