What do you pack for December

Bring some warmer clothes along with some shorts. It could be nippy especially in FL.

We sailed on the Magic Western at the end of November last year. I recall wearing long-sleeve shirts, jeans, and a jacket to the Sail Away Celebration.

I believe the rest of the journey was spent in shorts and t-shirts. Castaway Cay had nice weather, again shorts and T-shirt, but the water was a little bit too cold for my taste!

22hrs before we were to leave for our end of Nov/beginning Dec cruise last year I had mostly shorts/tank tops/bathing suits packed.
Thank God DH decided to bring along his winter coat. That made me decide to bring mine too. DS brought his winter vest.
Our cruise got "changed" at 22hr notice to a WDW vaca. It was not Caribbean weather in FL!
The day we were to spend on Castaway Cay we had to go back to PO/FQ from MK to get our winter jackets before we headed to EpCot.
Better to prepared with all types of clothing

and when we were in Florida twice it was nippy rainy in the 60's now compared to home which was about 10 degrees and snowing it was still great but chilly for shorts. In the caribbean it has always been mid 80's and perfect, castaway cay (bahamas) for us was lovely in the low 80's but we did leave snow storms each time. I would pack mostly shorts but a pair of sweats or track pants and a few long sleave t shirts or sweatshirts.

When we went in December it was cool leaving and returning to port but while on the ship we wore shorts and t shirts. I don't remember much other than thinking the water was a little cool at Castaway Cay and also in the pool. We had a great time and the ship was decorated beautifully for Christmas.

Originally posted by floridaminnie
Ann, I'm in my winter clothes when it's in the low 80's! lol :p
Suz.. your winter clothes are my summer ones! anytime you and Brianna want to come up and see what winter is REALLY like we have a guest room up here in the great white north!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter